Chaptet 5 : Blindfold Pt.II

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you mean what you said?" Ash whispered with a hint of dominance as he squeezed her ass, making Serena whimper in pleasure. "I can do whatever with your beautiful body?".

"Yes Ashy..." Serena whispered as she hugged Ash tighter. She felt one of his hands leave her ass before he slapped the cheek hard, causing her to moan.

Ash carried her over to the bed and lowered her down so she was lying on her side. He moved his mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Open wide.". Serena opened her mouth. "I didn't mean your mouth." Ash whispered again, before spanking her ass again.

"Ooh fuck..." Serena moaned. Ash moved down to her legs and lift the top one onto his shoulder while kneeling over the other one. He can remember in one of her performances she did the full splits so this wouldn't be too much for her.

He spanked her ass one more time, which caused her to moan. He also grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip against her pussy lips. "Are you ready?". Serena bite her lower lip and nodded wanting him inside of her once again.

Slowly, Ash put his tip into her wet puss. Slowly he pushed in, holding onto her shoulders for leverage. Before long he had all of his cock inside his girlfriend, Serena gasped as this position made him go even deeper than before, she would get him to fuck her this way again. Ash leaned down licked her ear before whispering. "You're going to still this tomorrow, I promise.".

Serena moaned as Ash started shaking her body. Thrusting in and out, Serena moaned as she tried to get accustomed to the rough pounding. Serena gasped when she felt Ash spank her ass again, making her pussy clamp down. Ash continued his rough pounding, despite the tighter hole.

"Fuuuuuck..." Serena moaned as she came over Ash. The orgasm was strong enough to push Ash's cock out of her hole. She was panting heavily as she rolled onto her back. One hand moved down to her puss, rubbing it while riding the last of her orgasm. Her other hand went to remove her blindfold, but Ash stopped her.

"Hold on Serena, I wore that thing until you came yourself." Ash whispered before pecking her lips. "Surely you should wait until I've cummed, and filled one of your beautiful little holes.".

"Okay Ashy." Serena smiled as she spread her legs and arms to make a star shape. "Fill me up.". Ash smiled as he kneeled next to her, she really is beautiful. He grabbed one of her large breast and shook it as he squeezed it. Serena gasped in response.

"I will do just that." Ash whispered, before ending with a peck on the lips. Climbing off the bed, he grabbed Serena by the waist and with one big tug pulled her so her bottom was hanging over the edge. With another stong tug, he flipped her over. With her legs on the ground he used his own legs to spread them some more, giving himself better access. He squeezed an ass check before placing his cock at her entrance and placed his mouth near her ear. "Are you ready?".

Serena bit her lower lip and nodded her head slightly. As smiled as he stood up behind her, while he can't see her beautiful face and giant tits, he does get a pleasant view of her ass. He doesn't know why both of them share the same fetish of her ass but part of him is tempted to stick his cock in there. Deciding to leave that dirty thought at the back of his mind for now, he grabbed her waist and pulled her back as he stuck his entire length into her pussy.

"Oh Arceus..." Serena gasped.

Like the previous position, this one is having Ash get in deep. Moving Serena's body in time with his thrusts he soon got to a top speed, he closed his eyes and threw his head back as he moved in and out of Serena's tight pussy. The combination sounds of wet skin slapping against each other and Serena's moans encouraged him to continue.

As he stuck his cock in, it was like Serena's pussy was sucking him in not wanting him to let go. "Kiss me." Serena gasped as she turned her head and puckered her lips to make out. Ash looked at her desperation and decided to have some fun. He moved his head over to hers, while picking up thrusting speed. In reaction, Serena gasped. Ash used her open mouth and stuck his tongue in her mouth, but didn't connect lips. He used his tongue to guild Serena's out of her mouth.

Ash continued to hit Serena's tongue with his while thrusting in and out of her. Serena whined that she wasn't getting to kiss him. After a couple of minutes Ash knew he was getting close. He gave Serena a warning in his own way, and slapped her ass. Serena understood that message.

"I'm close too, Ashy." Serena panted as her toes curled up and clutched the bed cover, withdrawing her tongue. Ash felt her walls tighten around his cock and he knew what was to follow. He shoved his entire length inside as Serena came over him.

Milking his cock, Ash couldn't hold it in and shot his load inside of her. He pulled out and fell onto the bed as Serena took the eye cover off and cuddled up next to him, neither saying and just panting as they tried to recover.

"That was, amazing." Serena praised her boyfriend.

Right now, she felt so lucky. It seems like he can do anything right in the bedroom. His tongue is perfect and she never imagined he would be so good at oral and the fact that he can make her come twice for every time he cums once means she is very lucky in the bedroom. Even though she would love him no matter what his body was like or his bedroom skills, the six-pack formed from years of travelling and his ten-inch cock doesn't hurt either. Not to mention, he can perform whether taking slow and gentle or rough and fast but that doesn't mean she has forgotten his refusal to kiss her before their last release. She doesn't like to be teased.

Lifting her head up from his chest she quickly moved her lips onto his as she started a passionate make out session. Ash realised he should've seen this coming considering that Serena has always enjoyed kissing, ever since getting together. Whether on the road, at the Pokemon Centre or at night when cuddling before sleep they spent most of their time with their lips locked. Not that he would ever complain about kissing the most beautiful person on the planet.

As the couple continued to make out, Serena wrapped her arms around Ash's neck to deepen the kiss while Ash's arms wrapped around her back and his hands grabbed her ass. The couple started rolling around on the bed, not focusing on anything other than the person they love.