Chapter 4 : Blindfold Pt.I

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is the first and only two-parter for this fic. Sorry it's on the shorter side.

Ash walked out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair and upper body is still wet, but he is egar to return to his girlfriend. Upon entering the room, the sight made him hard once more.

Serena was sat in the arm chair, which was over by the TV, masturbating whilst moaning Ash's name. Since her eyes are closed, Ash quietly sneaked behind her, and placed his head next to her neck, where her hickey was left.

"Oh Ashy..." Serena moaned, as she pumped three of her own fingers in and out of her. Of course, she couldn't match Ash's actual length, but she seemed to be enjoying her own work.

"Yes my queen." Ash replied, licking her hickey. Serena gasped and blushed in response. Once the pleasurable pain from her hickey disappeared, she smiled seductively.

"Take a seat, my brave knight." Serena requested, standing. Ash was quick to follow his queens instructions, and Serena sat on his knee. She placed one hand on his cheek, pulling them into another kalosian kiss, while her other hand moved to his cock, giving him a slow and delicate hand job.

Ash gladly returned the kiss, which had their tongues dance around each others mouth. While one of his hand gave Serena's ass a firm squeeze, and the other one moved over to her breast to do the same. Serena moaned into the kiss, as more juices spilt out.

Serena slightly pulled back and gently guided Ash's hands over to the arm rest of the chair. Ash was going to say something, but Serena shushed him and kneeled, with either leg aside of Ash's body, leaning over Ash. His rock hard cock rubbed against Serena's pussy, and Serena had to hold in her moans and instincts to shove it inside.

"Ashy..." Serena pecked Ash's nose while ruffling his wet hair. "I recently had a dirty dream... And I want to make it come true with you.".

"Okay sweetie." Ash replied. He too has had a few dirty dreams that he would like to make real, and is happy for Serena to do it. "What is this dream?".

"Hehehe, see." Serena giggled. "All it was, was us pleasuring each other, but while one of us works, the other one has a blindfold on so they can't see.". Serena's hand moved down Ash's body feeling his abs. Her hand grabbed something pink from the chair cousin. It was a night eye cover.

"Um..." Ash looked uneasy. The 'blindfold' Serena wants to use is her pink eye cover. He is happy to partake in her dirty dream, but this might be a little small for his head. Serena pecked his lips before continuing.

"Don't worry Ashy, no one will see you wearing it..." Serena whispered seductively, before sucking on his earlobe for a good five seconds. "Except me while I use your big juicy cock on any one of my tight dirty holes to give you pleasure.".

Ash no longer cared about it being too small for his head and quickly put it on his head. Serena guided his hand onto the arms of the chair before pulling the eye cover over his eyes, herself.

"Now be a good boy Ash, and just relax." Serena whisper, pecking his nose. "And keep your hands on the arms... I promise to take care of you.".

Ash relaxed and was expecting Serena to move straight to the main event, but was surprised when he felt Serena get off the chair. Unsure about her next action, he felt her wrap her and around his cock and start quickly pumping his already erect dick.

While giving him a hand job Serena knelled in front of him. Letting go of his cock, she put his cock in between her breasts and started moving them up and down. As the tip of his cock came near her mouth, she would lick it.

Ash couldn't be sure what Serena was doing, but he could make a good guess. All he knew was that he liked the pleasure Serena was causing him. Ash moaned as a little pre cum leaked out of his tip.

When Serena saw the pre cum leak out, onto her breast, she had a dirty idea. While she wouldn't get to taste her treat again, just the thought of Ash's reaction is enough to convince her to do this.

Letting go of her breasts, Serena dived down on his member. She tried to get it as far in her mouth as possible but she could only get six inches in before she started to gag. She was still surprised she could fit this length into her pussy.

She went to work on Ash's cock and gave him a blow job to the best of her ability. When she felt it twitch in her mouth, Serena knew he was close and retracted her mouth so only the tip was left in. She started giving him a hand job while her tongue worked on the tip.

"Serena... I'm gonna cum." Ash warned. Serena took the tip out of her mouth and continued her hand job. Before long Ash was spraying cum all over her body. It sprayed over her face, breasts and stomach before it dripped down to her pussy.

When she felt the cum around her pussy, she wanted to feel him in side her again. She quickly gave his limp cock a furious hand job, desperate to make him hard again, Ash moaned and within thirty seconds, he was hard again.

Serena sat on Ash's chest and guided his cock over to her pussy, rubbing the tip against her pussy lips. Teasing it in, Serena sat down and got his whole length inside in one take. She gasped and waited while she became accustomed to his full length.

Once ready, she placed her hands behind her, on Ash's abs and started to bounce up and down on his length. Going from having all of him inside of her to only having the tip. Steadily picking up speed as she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh arceus, Serena." Ash groaned, clearly enjoying the pleasure which he can't see. "Your so tight.".

"And your so big." Serena moaned as she continued to ride her boyfriend, she decided the only problem with this position is that she can't kiss Ash. She felt his hands grab onto her waist to help support her. "No Ashy... When I have the blindfold... You can touch me however... You like... For now... Just... Enjoy.". She said the last word by slamming down on his dick one last time.

Ash's hands moved onto the arms of the chair and Serena swiftly turned around. Locking lips again, she slowed down her bounces while riding his cock, using every muscle she could to tighten around his member. She realised the cum she sprayed over her was starting to dry up, so unfortunately this round will need to end soon if she wants to see Ash see her cum covered body.

Lucky she has a good reason to finish as the slow tight movement has brought her another orgasm. Part of her is upset that Ash can last so much longer then she can, but that same fact makes her happy as she can remember reading some guys can't last long at all and can only go for one round. Going all the way down to his base, she came all over his cock.

Locking lips in a passionate dance of tongues, Serena finally removed the blindfold of Ash's eyes, she withdrew from the kiss and stood up taking his cock out of her. She stood in front of him, striking a sexy pose with a wink.

"What do you think, Ashy?" Serena asked sexily.

Ash stood up and stared at her with an look which said he was the Meowth who got the cream. He grabbed Serena by the ass and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Serena moaned into the kiss, enjoying Ash groping her. She felt both his cock and his tongue, asking for permission to enter. She pushed him out of the embrace.

"Slow down Ashy, here." She threw his a small towel. "Why don't you clean me up, then it is your turn to have have your way.".

Ash went to work cleaning his own cum off her body, making sure to squeeze both her breasts through the towel then rub her pussy with it.

"Okay Ash." Serena panted ready for him to take her again. She slide the eye cover on and jumped into Ash's arms. Planting a delicate kiss on his cheek she then whispered. "You better not be gentle.".