Chapter 9 : The Final Act

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time the couple made it back to the bed, they were making out once more. Their tongues were once again fighting for dominance as their hands were occupied playing with each other. Ash's was rubbing against Serena's pussy, even with a couple fingers entering while Serena's stroked Ash's cock, giving him a hand job.

Sitting down next to each other, they broke the kiss off so they could catch there breath. Almost instantly Ash moved back in but instead of kissing Serena once again, his head moved towards her breasts. Kissing one, he made has way around it until it landed on her nipple. He began suckling on her nipple as his hand left her pussy to massage her other breasts.

Serena began moaning loudly and breathing irregularly as she enjoyed the attention on her breasts. It wasn't any surprise that recieving all the attention caused her breasts to harden. Ash noticed this and pulled away with a smirk.

"Enjoying yourself?" Ash asked before diving onto her other breast, sucking on that nipple now.

Serena tried to answer but couldn't as her voice became nothing but pleasured moans. She could barely register Ash's hand stroking her inner leg before giving it a firm squeeze, causing her to gasp as more of her love juices spilt out of her pussy.

Ash stopped his actions as he didn't want to make Serena cum to early, while giving her all the attention is romantic, they mentally agreeded this would probably be their last go at it tonight so Ash wants it to last. Serena took about half a minute to regain her composure.

Not wanting to skip to the main event of this round straight away and already knowing Ash brought her to the edge of an orgasm, she is gonna give him a little attention, not that she minds doing that.

With her mind made up, Serena sat up so she was looking Ash directly in the eye. Pecking his lips, she grabbed his sides before twisting around, making Ash lie down where Serena lay while Ash pleased her. Kneeling above him, Serena saw his hard member and licked her lips.

"Just relax, Ashy." Serena whispered as she lowered her head towards his member, keeping her eye contact with him. She gave it one long lick from the base to the tip, before whispering once more. "Relax and enjoy.".

Opening her mouth she took his cock in her mouth and began bobbing on his cock. She remained constant eye contact with Ash as she bobbed up and down on his member, taking more of him in each time. Ash could see in her eyes that she wasn't ashamed of her actions, on the counter, she is proud to be able to give the man she loves such pleasure, especially after how he can pleasure her.

She continued to bob up and down as her hand crept over to his sack. She began to squeeze them as she forced herself to take all of his length in her mouth. Ash moaned loudly, clearly enjoying the deep throat. Serena took a wiff of Ash's pelvis and realised it smelt sort of like her as some of her cum from one of there previous encounters must've landed around there. His hands scrunched up the bed sheets as he felt his load build up.

"Serena... I-I'm a." Ash grunted.

The honey-blonde girl quickly let her lovers cock out of her mouth and also let go of his balls. Like Ash didn't want to make her cum early, she doesn't want him to cum early. The two stared at each other and silently agreed to start there last go at it for tonight.

Serena stepped off the bed and signalled for Ash to do the same. Once he was stood behind her she bent over the bed, resting her front on the bed while her legs dangled over the edge. Knowing how she wanted him to enter her, he stood behind her and rubbed his tip against her enterence a couple times.