Chapter 7 : Just Love

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash sat on the bed and Serena also sat on the bed next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder as her hand ran across his chest. After all the years of travelling, he is very muscular but not too bulky. In Serena's eyes, he is perfect.

Her eye wondered down to his cock which has been emptied out. That's not good, although they have both done a lot and both came multiple times, she knows she needs to resolve the heat built up in her pussy from the anal. While that was great, she can't end with it as even though it brought out an orgasm it has left her pussy in a needing state. Before that, however, she needs to get Ash's cock back up to a full erection, so he can use it to solve her problem.

While it is true this heat is nothing knew as Ash has always seemed to have a way to turn her on (part of the reason she planned this celebration and brought sex into their relationship), she can't just masturbate to get rid of it, not after experiencing Ash's cock; tongue and fingers. After tonight she feels like she won't need to pleasure herself again as she can get Ash to do it for her. Likewise, she will be happy to pleasure Ash whenever he needs it. While he could perform a bit of oral to help out, he has already preformed more of that on her than she has on him, with the face humping in the bathroom and the treatment her ass got prior to the pounding and it just doesn't seem fair.

She knows Ash would do it without question, but it doesn't feel nice to be on the receiving end when not returning the pleasure (maybe that is why she enjoyed the sixty-nine position earlier, other than the obvious reasons to enjoy it). Hmm, she can remember something about a lap dance when she was planning all the things they could do but that normally involves striping at the same time and she doesn't want to get dressed again. She can also remember trying to learn why she has the same fetish as Ash and although she didn't find the answer she was looking for she did learn of common other fetishes and maybe she could use one of them right now.

She started to delicately plant small kisses on Ash's shoulder as she moved behind him. With her legs wrapping and his lower body, Serena couldn't help but slowly hump Ash from behind. Although she wants Ash to use his cock to help her release her built up heat between her legs, she needs to make him hard again.

"Just relax Ashy and let me do all the work." Serena whispered as her hands started to massage his shoulders. She continued to kiss the back of Ash's neck as her feet moved towards his cock.

She continued to massage Ash's shoulders while her she performed a foot job on her boyfriend. Looking at his face showed that he was enjoying, but just feeling him get hard through her feet told her that he was enjoying it.

As Serena continued her massage and foot job, she felt a liquid hit her feet. Looking towards them, she saw a little precum had leaked out of Ash's tip. While she would love to give Ash more pleasure this way, she needs him to relieve this heat in her pussy, and she doesn't want to empty out his cock before that.

Slowly moving her feet away from Ash's massive rod, he groan in annoyance since he was enjoying the foot job. Serena continued to plant kisses on Ash's neck as she rotated around her boyfriend and sat on his lap. Ash's tip pressed against her lips, begging to enter. Serena moved on from kissing Ash's neck and went onto his lips. She began to grind as they made-out, which caused the tip to slip in. Ash noticed this and stopped the kissing.

"Mmhhh, please Ashy." Serena begged.

"Anything for you..." Ash whispered as he lay Serena on her back with him on top. "My queen.".

Serena pulled the covers over Ash's back as he climbed on top of her. Serena used her hand to line Ash's cock up with her wanting hole. Ash began to kiss Serena's lips as he pushed inside. Ash began slow as Serena moaned in pleasure, due to her vocal enjoyment, she wasn't able to keep up kissing him. Her hand moved down to their private areas, rubbing around to add to both their pleasure.

"Ah fuck... Your, so tight." Ash grunted as he felt his lovers tight hole get even tighter. Serena seemed to smile within her moans, glad she can make her Ashy feel as good as he makes her feel. This is so much more than just a physical thing, or one-night stand, this is in the simplest terms, love making between two soul mates.

She brought her fingers out from under the sheets, now covered in her love juice. Taking advantage of Ash's slightly open mouth, she placed her fingers in his mouth. Ash sucked the tasty juice of her fingers. She took them out as she felt her lover's hand stroke down her back before reaching her butt, giving it a light squeeze.

"Ah, Ashy." Serena gasped.

Ash leaned his forehead against hers, maintaining full eye contact the whole time. Serena's hands fell to the bed sheets as she clenched her fists, feeling Ash speed up his thrusts. Serena continued to gasp as the constant eye contact continued. Her legs seemed to have a mind of their own, wrapping around Ash's waist which only encouraged him to speed up his thrusts once again.

Serena could feel that Ash had effectively used his magic once again as her climax started. More of her love juices squirted out of her love tunnel which Ash continued to pound hard. Ash noticed his lover was cumming, even if unable to warn him because she was unable to speak due to the pleasure he is giving her. Smirking inwardly, Ash decided to continue to pound Serena as she went through her orgasm.

The continue thrusts only heightened Serena's pleasure as she experienced her biggest orgasm yet. Ash's cock was able to keep most of Serena's cum inside, as only small amounts of cum were squirting out. Eventually the built up cum pushed Ash's cock out.

Ash fell next to Serena while panting heavily. As she had her orgasm follow through. Serena rolled onto her side, cuddling up to Ash as her orgasm came to an end with the two of them panting heavily and covered in sweat.

She could quite happily fall asleep right now, but she can see Ash's member is still erect. It would be bad for her to leave him in a needing state. It wasn't long ago that she was in a needing state, so she is happy to help him out like how he just helped her. Plus, the thought of another go on him is making her horny once again...