Chapter 6 : On The Floor

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the couple continued to roll around on the bed, they only deepened there kiss. Serena was on her back with Ash on top on the edge of the bed but neither noticed as they had their eyes closed, just enjoying the make-out session. Serena, wanting to be on top, twisted her body as the couple rolled over again. This time, they ended up falling off the bed with Ash cushioning Serena from the fall. The couple stopped and looked at each other for a moment before both burst out laughing. After a couple of minutes, the laughter calmed down and Serena nuzzled her face against Ash's chest.

"My hero..." She whispered.

"Hehehe, it was nothing. Really." Ash blushed in response. Honestly, he had no time to react and it was just luck that he was under her. Of course, if it was the other way around and Serena got hurt then he would never forgive himself.

Serena smiled as she looked at her boyfriend, this is why she loves him. He is so selfless and compassionate. It is also why he is the only person she is happy to share her body with... Speaking off, despite their combined fresh cum running out of her pussy, she is ready for another go. She gently pressed her lips onto Ash's cheek before crawling off him and across the floor a little away.

Ash saw her on her hands and knees and she looked over her shoulder with a smirk. She wiggled her ass at him and winked before saying, "Come on Ashy...". Ash gulped before crawling up to her as well. Kneeling behind her he grabbed her hips and placed his twitching tip next to her folds.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" Ash asked.

"Yes Ashy, please I want you to go all ouuuuuuuuut!" She practically screamed the last word as Ash pulled her hips back and thrusted forward, sticking his whole length into his girlfriend. With both of there cum from before leaking out of her pussy, Ash was able to slide in although it was still a tight fit.

Ash quickly picked up his speed as he thrusted in and out of his girlfriend. Serena was moaning as he moved her body in time with his thrusts. The only noises in the room are Serena's moans, the wet skin slapping together and Ash's grunts as he went all out on his girlfriend. Despite her asking for it, Ash couldn't help but think he was being to rough. That was before she turned her head over her shoulder with a lustful look in her eye.

"You could've let me finish my sentence, ya know." Serena told her boyfriend. Despite wanting to sound annoyed, the rough fuck she was recieving meant most of it came out in moans and she took a break between each word because of the thrusts.

Ash smirked in return before letting go of her hips with one hand as he seemed to speed up. Using his now free hand, he grabbed a bunch of Serena's hair before tugging it back. This action caused Serena to remain kneeling while her back was against Ash's chest. As he let go of her her, he brought his arm around her chest to stop her from falling back down. Squeezing her breast, he made sure to pinch the nipple. Serena gasped as both her breast and pussy received the rough treatment.

Taking advantage of the open mouth, he locked lips with her. Using his tongue, he kept her tongue at bay as he explored her mouth while keeping up with the rough fucking and nipple pinch. He got a mischievous idea and let her tongue explore his mouth but the moment it entered he pulled away, sucking on her tongue.

Serena moaned as she felt herself cum again. Ash noticed what was about to happen and stuck his full length inside moments before Serena came all over him. He let go of her breasts and brought her into a hug as she recovered with them sitting down.