Chapter 3 : Shower Time

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Serena was doing, who knows what in the bathroom, Ash just finished shooting his third load into the bedside bin. While not the ideal way to dispose of his cum, he doesn't have any tissues to clean it up, like he would normally use when masturbating, he can use a bush like when on the road and Serena is in the bathroom, so he can't shoot it into the toilet.

In the bathroom, Serena was sat on the toilet, with the lid down, and just finished having her pussy. She through the razor and cream into the sink, next to the toilet, and smiled that she has done it. Now she can have pleasure her, to see if it really does make a difference.

"Ashy, can you come her please." Serena requested in a singing tone.

Ash stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. As soon as he saw Serena sat on the toilet, his cock became semi erect again. Serena had her legs spread, but her arms were on the lid, blocking his view of her pussy, with her breasts squeezed between her arms. Ash walked over to her, and kneeled in front of her.

"Yes, my queen." Ash replied, looks like they can continue the foreplay.

Serena smiled and moved her hands under his chin. She swiftly lifted his head, and pulled him into another kiss. He got a quick glance at what she did, before his eyes were locked with hers. She inserted her tongue and it danced around Ash's, only pulling back when they need air.

Now Ash got a good look at what Serena did. Her once hair covered pussy was complete shaven, he could even make out some pink within her pussy. He kneeled down and moved his head, mindlessly towards it. Serena smiled seeing his reaction.

"Well Ash, what do you think?" Serena asked, sweetly.

"It's beautiful Serena." Ash replied. "But why did you do it?".

"Its suppose to make it more pleasurable." Serena replied, with a wink. "I wanted to give it a try.".

"Should we test it then?" Ash asked. Serena replied by sliding forward so her pussy was right in front of his face. Ash wanted to dive right in, but he needs proper permission to do so.

"Please Ash... Make me feel goooooooood!" Serena moaned the last word as Ash threw his face into her pussy. As he stuck his tongue into her folds, and went to work, eating Serena out.

Serena threw her head back in total bliss. In an attempt to further her pleasure, Serena put her hand on the back of Ash's head, and pushed him deeper into her pussy, which had the desired effect.

Ash's tongue dived into her pussy, and he explored as much as he could. As his tongue flicked around, he found some sensitive parts, which caused Serena to release more of her juices. While small amounts landed in his mouth, Ash was too busy pleasuring Serena, and most of the juices just hit his face.

While Serena was enjoying Ash's work, she wanted to have a big release. She came up with a plan, and pushed Ash back. Ash landed on his ass, sitting on the floor facing Serena, who climbed down from the toilet, and crawled over him, making Ash lie down on his back. She sat on his head, and started humping his face.

Ash continued to eat Serena out, as she humped his face. Ash found this incredibly arousing, as he grew hard again. Serena moaned loudly as it all came too much for her and she released her orgasm all over Ash's face. Serena started shaking as she moved down and lay on Ash's side, with the two embracing each other.