*

"Hey! Stop it!", I almost had a heart attack. It was one of the most awkward situations in my life, even though I've been through a lot of it recently.

"Kay! Kay! My bad!", He started the car and raced it upon the barren, dark, bumpy street. It wasn't the fact that my already exhausted ass was banging upon the seat that made that cringe appear on my face. Jacob hasn't put his dick inside the pant, it was still hanging down his thigh, jumping up and down like a really huge caterpillar is dancing. To be honest, that moment, whenever I recall it, it always comes in slow-motion. Jacob's dick jumping like an excited shark up above the sea surface, and then all of a sudden splashing down in the water whenever it hits the edge of the seat. I was looking at it for a few seconds, I don't know why! I saw that crazy smashing upon the seat got it all reddened by the shaft. Warm thrusting blood must have been pushing that soft foreskin. I imagined the sound of blood pumping through those tiny vessels around his thing. I still remember it as "blub! blub! blub!". Funny, right? For me too. But at that moment, I was almost dead on a gay man's dick. And suddenly, as it could be predicted, I screamed, "Jacob!"

He looked at me and said "what?!"

"Put that thing in for God's sake!", at this moment, I wasn't sure if the erstwhile few seconds really happened or I just imagined it later and added up to my memory of the reality. "Disgusting!", I added with a disgusted face as well.

"Oh! Shit! Sorry!", He said and put it in while struggling to keep the steering wheel in control. And again, all of a sudden, that slow-motion memory hits me. Jacobs hand trying to catch that huge fish, that naughty, sturdy fish, trying to escape from his grasp. Then his long, slender fingers grasping the shaft, like a head of a huge python, then almost rolling it backwards, he put the snake inside the pouch. When his fingers touched it, I could feel the warmth of the blood and the pressure it must have put on the fingers.

But something crazily weird and horrible ends this slow-motion this time. A huge bang on the windshield of the car distracted me. Jacob braked the car and the car made a huge shrill braking sound. His face and eyes wide opened and eyes stuck on the steering wheel, with heavy, quick breathing. I was switching my eyes in between his face and the cracked windshield.

"What just happened Jacob?!", I was surprised to hear my own voice. It was loud and clear than normal.

"We.....we...we just hit somebody", His struggling voice made me more anxious. His eyes still stuck on the steering wheel and the breathing growing heavier.

Abinash7 Speaks:

I am sorry for almost deserting this well-appreciated book. I couldn't update it for a long time due to my studies. I hope you'd understand how overwhelming graduating in Medicine is. There's hardly any time to take care of myself anymore. But from now on, looking at the fact that it crossed 104K reads of all of you guys, I will update this book at least twice a month. Moreover, the story is going to take an interesting turn from now on, without losing the older vibe and pace to it. Hope you all will keep on loving it always. Thank you so much. Love you all! ❤