3

"Mum, whose there in my bathroom?", I asked as I heard the sound of shower from inside my bathroom.

"Oh honey I forgot to tell ya. Uncle is using your bathroom. The shower isn't working in mine. Don't worry he won't take much time", mom uttered while cleaning the plates.

"How disgusting!", I murmured and went upstairs towards my room.

I was feeling the pressure so bad and this moron Uncle is enjoying the shower with his fucking bathroom singing.

"Are you finished with your bathin'? I need to go in quickly", this time I couldn't stop myself from calling him out. The shits could be any moment out there in my panty.

"Yep, am comin'. Just one minute!"

The door opened and I barely paused there for looking at his eyes. I went inside in a flash and sat on the toilet.
Oh it feels heaven to be unloaded after such a waiting.

How could I possibly allow that fox inside my bathroom! There's stinking smell of his dirty poop everywhere.

"Oh my God!", my mouth and eyes opened wide when I noticed something on the floor in front of the commode. "Is that his cum? He did jerked here?!! Oh how could he dare to do so in my toilet?!"

One or two inches away, there was the droplets of sperm and I felt disgusted on this holly shit! What a beautiful work he has done! He should be awarded with the highest honor for this disgusting shit. What the hell had he seen that he felt the urge to leak out in my toilet? This man is really not to be trusted anyway, anyhow.

Without even looking towards the damn thing, I cleaned it. 'Why should I clean someone's fuckin' ejaculation? Am I a toilet cleaner?', such thoughts constantly kept on banging my head. But what else could I possibly do? There's neither a way to inform mom about this nor could I argue with him directly for this hell. Into such a freak I was turning out there!