*

"You know this beer would have cost more than 120 bucks in India?!", his spicy accent has always been one of the many interests I have.

"What the hell! 120 bucks?!! Why is it so fuckin' costly there? Don't you people get any sex? Its the cheapest crap Loli got in her party tonight.", I said. Ya, I was a bit high after the third beer. Everything I wanted to do at that time is talk as loud and meaningless as I can.

"Nah. Just messing with you. 120 bucks will roughly be 2 US dollars according to Indian Rupee", he said with a brief smile. Okay, that was a boring conversation, I agree. But at that time, I just wanted him to go on and on and on, never stoping even to breathe.

"Oh. So you guys get sex. Thank God!", I laughed at my own joke.

"That would be a no for seventy percent of unmarried guys and thirty percent yes for the lucky bastards. We people are a bit conservative in this sex thing."

"Are you a virgin?!"

"You've asked me that question a billion times more than the population of India! And again, ya I am"

"Whoa! That's unfair!", I said. I was leaning forwards due to highness spontaneously.

"Nah, its fine! I'm 19 and virgin. Maybe a couple of years later, I'd be 21 and a father of hundreds", he laughed at his own joke this time.

His lips were shiny due to the beer. The aroma of his cologne was getting in to my head and kicking its ass to grab him and kiss. I knew that he was high too but his eyes were static on my face and mine were moving to and fro all through his body.

"You know...........", he was about to say something but it was too late for me to realise that 'cause by the time I was grabbing his collar and his lower lip was right inside my mouth. He thrusted his tongue upon mine, moving it in a way that I had to grab him even tighter against my breasts.

No one was noticing us as almost everyone was drunk enough to consider it as a crumbled piece of paper on the street; am not sure though!

We were exchanging the lips from upper to lower, interrupted by some tongue interventions, when his right hand ran down my back all the way to my hips. Ya, a guy was literally grabbing my ass! For a moment I felt like my panty gone wet down there a little with some juices of arousal but then a sudden hike on his action made me sure about it; his left hand was firmly grabbing my right breast, caressing it in a way that my thigh muscles got so restless and unstable; my legs started shaking unconditionally for a moment. He was very very good at it! The firm grip on my nipples slowly grew harder. The hand shifted from right to the left breast, making me drowsed down there.

Luckily, we were right nearby a door that looked unattended since we were there. I kicked the door with my back heel and to my advantage, it opened with that. He pushed me inside the room keeping the kiss continued and banged the door lock. He was fiercely aroused too. The hardness of desire poked my groin for several times.

To be continued...