6

"Come on! I'm getting late! I gotta join the class tomorrow morning!", Jacob said from inside the car as I was searching for my mirror inside my bag.

" Wait! I can't find my mirror!", I said in a disgusted voice.

"Are you fuckin' high?! My car is ninety percent mirror! Get inside!"

"Oh shit! You're so intelligent Jacob", I got nothing to say as I realised I was really drunk.

I got inside the car and tilted the rearview mirror a bit towards me. The view was really dreadful. The sinister face that I was holding over my neck looked like someone threw his half-eaten hotdog into a dustbin and it got some year old crap all over its surface. Though I tried to show Jacob that it was quite fine for me with that face and that it's not so shitty as he might have been thinking at the moment, by caressing my hair a bit and then quickly readjusted the mirror. For a second, I tried to get a view of his face, if he's making any, through the corner of my eye. As far as I could gather, he was looking quite ignorant and engaged in adjusting the rearview properly.

"Sope! Let's go!", he said and started the car. The first acceleration was quite rough, which was enough to give me an idea how drunk he was. Though, it was quite a smooth drive going on after that.

" Hey Lucy! How was his dick?!", Jacob asked and gave a witty smile.

"It was good! I mean, great to be honest", I said as I shifted my frozen neck from the window towards Jacob. " Do not imagine! I kinda like him!"

"Ooopss! Liking-liking!", that fucked up smile he gave this time made me uncomfortable.

" Shut up!", I uttered while rolling my eyes.

"Come on, seriously, tell me something more about his thing. I ain't gonna steal him from you! He is straight."

"What do you wanna know?!"

"You know! Like length, girth, hotness, etcetera etcetera!"

"It was quite big. Bigger than I expected to be honest. And hard. I don't know how to explain!", I said, knowing that he is gay, so it's impossible for him to steal my boy from me.

" Okay! Okay! Was it bigger than this?", he suddenly pointed towards his genital area. There was a abnormally huge dick poking out of his shorts. It was a little reddish and almost of same color as of a white guy.