*

"Ok I got a towel. Come on darlin' come closer. Let me clean it for you", he said with a gasping voice as he sat by me.

"No, I can do it by myself", I uttered. Who'd allow a male to clean her t-shirt? Ok, being too direct, who'd allow to touch her boobs to any half-aged man?!

"Come on, don't worry. Let me help you with this or I will keep on feeling horrible for this mistake. Please?", his words were quite assuring.

"Ok", I said with a sigh.

"Thanks", a brief smile dazzled on his lips. I don't know if it was a cunning smile or 'twas something out of guilty.

He grabbed my t-shirt near my belly and started to rub it softly with the towel. The stain was not about to disappear with such a soft touch.

"Do it harder. It won't go otherwise", I said.

"Ya am doin' it."

This time he put a bit more force while rubbing. I started to feel somewhat uncomfortable as he ascended towards my breasts and the most horrible thing is, the stain was darker over my boobs.

"Should I?", he said as he reached my private part.

"Ya, mo problem", I said. What the hell! I don't know how I allowed him with this. Shit!

He firmly grabbed my t-shirt and started to rub it with the towel over the boobs. His fist was constantly pressing my boobs all over my nipples. Am not quite sure what was going on, but I felt kinda wet downwards. Maybe a reflex action of my system, or maybe some kind of subconscious desire for a manly touch, who knows?!

"Goddamn it! He's my uncle. Quite more than twice of my age. What are you thinkin' Lucy?!!", I thought to myself.

"It's better now, I think", he said again with a brief smile.

"Can you please clean it over the chest area? Its quite darker still", now I really don't know what was happening to me. Really?!! I told him to do it more?!

"Ok let me bring some water. It won't go like this with a dry towel. Just hold on for a minute. Am comin'", he said and went out of the room to bring some water.

I wasn't even wearing the bra. Splitting water over it will make my nipples visible to him for sure! Oh my god, what the hell I have done!