*

"Are ya ready for this?", Uncle asked the most stupid question that could've ruined all the excitement of one's partner.

"Are you gonna unhook this damn bra or should I help you?", how disgusting that felt to my ears, I really can't explain. How could ever she think of being intimate with the brother of her husband?!

"I'm so good at it!", the hands of the male shadow went back my mom's and the shadow of the bra disappeared on the floor. The hands then got attached to the two considerably big hanging shadows and then mom moaned like she felt the heaven on her breasts.

The mouth sometimes disappeared in the breasts and sometimes their shadows looked so horrible that anyone could easily get the enthusiasm. Mom's shadow was quite restless on Uncle's body. Their moans and groans increased with time along with the movement.

"Go deeper baby. I want you deep inside me!", mom uttered in a gasping voice.

"Oohhhh! She's so good. Am doin' it baby. Is my pet feeling good on ya?", Uncle's voice was struggling to come out. I wondered if these conversations during sex are something important or they just come out subconsciously in excitement.

I really wanted to go in front of them and stop them from whatever they were doing, but at the same time my teen mind wanted to acquire something from it that I wasn't so sure what it might be.

They finished with an awkward moaning of Uncle and my mom's shadow was much shorter than the standing shadow of my Uncle's. She was probably resting on her knees to get the final reward as I've seen in numerous porn videos, I guess.

"It was awesome! I love you", mom said in a whispering tone this time and their lips tasted each other for nearly a minute.

"You should probably go now. Its too late", Uncle said as their shadows looked like a single one. Perhaps they were hugging each other.

I felt like I should go now otherwise mom could come upstairs at any moment.