*

The door creaked.

"I got the water darlin'"

Really, this time I was nervous as fuck. I was hoping for someone to call him for anything important so that he gets distracted from this shit. You know, we the girls at the beginning attract the men and then realise that its not meant to be done and then we start searching for the ways to get rid of it; it might be a bitter one, but its the damn truth about me, you and all the girls out there. We want sex and at the same time we don't want to get our hymen broken. Weird creatures we are!!

"Come on sit straight otherwise it'll spill on the bed", he said. He drowsed the towel in the mug.

"Uncle, it's ok I'll do it, don't worry. Am not mad at you anyway. 'Twas just an accident", I tried my best to make him lose his attention.

"No, I'll do it. Don't worry", he said.

"No no. I can do it by myself", I grabbed his hand. This time I was looking somewhat angry with my tone probably as he stopped this shit right the moment.

"Okay. Do it. And ya, take care of the bed-sheet, or your mum will mess with your day", he said and started laughing at his own fucking joke.

"No, I'll take care. Thanks", I said with a brief smile.

He grabbed me by my face and laid down a kiss on my cheek.

"Try to sleep a bit, you'll feel better", he said and went out of the room.

There was no headache irritating me anymore and I was startled with what had happened to me a few minutes ago.

Abinash7 Speaks:

Hey guys, its been a pleasure to write for all of you so far. Thanks for the love you showed with 1K+ reads. When I started writing this one, I thought no one would even have a peek on it, but to the contrary, its been added to some adult collections and been read by a thousand of you. Keep on showing love towards it in the upcoming chapters too and Lucy will keep on making you feel horny time and time again.
LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!!
Comment down your feelings about THE STEP-FATHER so that I can improve on it. Once again, Love you guys!!