Chapter 5: Dreamy

Jennies hand trembled against her milky white sheets. They felt warm under her fingers, after all she had been laying there for a while now.

Sh pulled the sheets from the bed and managed to wrap it around her frame, warming herself up once again after she had gotten out of bed with her exhausted body.

She held the white sheets tightly around her figure as she started to take slow steps towards the door, wanting to go out to grab a glass of water from the kitchen since everyone else is out on the camp.

Jennie reached for the glass filled with water after filling it up, the sound of the running water made her feel less alone. The quietness was a teriffiying sound to her ears.

Sh turned around, glass in her trembling hand as she eyed the comfy couch on the living room. All she wanted to do was lay down, forget about everything for a while. She felt weak to herself, a hateful feeling that always lingered on her mind.

Her legs led her to the couch, letting them control themselves. The brown haired sat down on the marron colored couch, feeling it sink under the weight of her body.

All she could do was stare at the glass of terrible water in her hand, mind going to places she didn't know where. She hated how the time continued to move on, how it didn't care about her at all. Passing by like a stranger, almost like telling her to move on.

But how could she move on from something she can't?

Her eyes got distracted by the blurry shadow coming closer to the living room, once it came into clear view her eyes widened, the latter was as surprised as herself.

"Lisa?, why are you here?"

Jennie spoke, feeling like her own voice was hidden for a while now. Finally being able to let out a sound.

Lisa had her hands like usual dug in the pockets of her grey sweatpants. She eyed Jennie as her frown was in full display for the latter to see.

"That should be my line"

Lisa answered, a sigh leaving her throat as she walked towards the couch opposite of the brown haired. She laid her full body on it as she put her arm over her eyes, blocking the lights for a peaceful nap.

The silent filled the room, but for some kind of reason Jennie felt like the silent that surrounded her before was finally gone. Just the precence of a someone next to her made the sound travel back in her ears.

"Shouldn't you be out with the others?"

Lisa spoke after a while her arms still lying peacefully over her eyes. Jennie turned to look at her laying body, with a surprised expression written on her face from the sudden blurt of words.

"That should be my line"

She answered Lisa, a soft chuckle finishing her sentence. A small smile was shown on the dark haired latter which was soon replaced with her signature frown again.

"Can I ask you something?"

Jennie asked as she looked at the ceiling above her head, a small smile across her face.

"whatever"

Lisa answered back, which the latter took as a yes in her own mind.

"How would you feel if you ever were in a meadow of flowers, surrounded of different colors and a beautiful blue sky you could stare at for hours?"

"what kind of weird question is that"

Lisa muttered as she pulled her arm away from her eyes, being blinded by the lights. Jennie only continued to stare at the bored ceiling as she had a silly smile still spread on her face.

Silent had filled the room again after that question. Lisa
turned to look at the smiling blue haired, her eyes observing
the way she had her head laid back and her brown eyes
staring at something above her.

The dark haired, after a while of just staring at the latter decided to open her mouth again, answering the other, eyes still lingering on the brown haired.

"I guess, it would feel dreamy"

Dreamy.
"Would you ever take me there, Lisa?"