Chapter 15: Some Time

Leaning back Lisa glanced one last time at Jennie before turning around leaving the other standing dumbfounded on the dull grass.

Before the other was able to leave Jennie grabbed a hold of her hand, making the other stop in her track, face turned away from the brown haired.

"I think...it's okay"

Jennie whispered quietly to the others back. Her soft voice reaching the others ears as Lisa surprised the other once she turned around to grab the other face between her fingers, to pull her into a kiss connecting their lips together.

Everything seemed to stop once she attached their warm lips together under the wind. Jennie melted against it, returning it slowly once she felt the hands on her cheeks move down to hold into her waist in a gentle grip, pulling her closer.

Jennie leaned closer before pulling her own hands up to wrap them around her neck, brushing against her dark leather jacket.

What she felt was something she couldn't stop.

--------

Jennie paced around the room anxiously, nails between her teeth as she walked back and forth making her roommates dizzy from the sight.

"What the hell happened this past hour with you?"

Jimin told, eyes following the pacing girl through the room as the others did the same. Jennie stopped in her track from the question, nails still between hee teeth.

"We kissed"

The brown haired said, repeating the same sentence several times as she started to pace around the room again but this time the atmosphere changed in the air when she let those words fly out her mouth.

"You what?!"

Jisoo shouted out after she tried to process the repeating words in her head, making a silence grow over them, only the sound of Jennies footsteps being heard.

She stared at Jennie dumbfounded, ready to just yell at the girl again but Jimin was there to calm her down. Jennie didn't answer her as she still was anxious about the whole thing, her own mind somewhere else at the moment.

Jisoo managed to calm down as she got up from her bed, a deep sigh leeving her lips before walking over to the friend. She stopped the girl from walking around as she gripped her shoulder to make her stay in place before her.

"Who is it?"

Jisoo said sternly while still keeping a calm expression written on her face as she stared into the others distressed eyes. Turned to look at the ground, feeling herself fall upon the spell again from just thinking about the name.

Jisoos grip on her shoulder grew a bit tight but not tight enough to hurt the girl as she only wanted an answer from the latter.

"... Lisa"

Jennie had finally managed to spill out, leaving her back to the flushed cheeks as she turned to pace around the room once again when the grip from Jisoo grew looser.

An uneasy feeling growing from the hands that slowly had slipped away from her shoulder.

Jisoo stood there with her spiked expression, the name wandering in her head as she didn't know what to think anymore about the other. She came back to her senses as she stood tall by the door.

"I'm going out, I need some air"

She muttered out before leaving the three in the bedroom. Jennie looked up when she heard the words leaving the other, hand falling down to her side as she stared concerned at the other. She was worried she had told something wrong as she herself was unsure about everything going on right at the moment.

"Jisoo.."

"It will be alright, just give her some time Jen"

Yoongi told the anxious Jennie who's walking beside him and Jimin outside the cabin. The weather wasn't helping as the dull clouds were forming over the sky making her disappear under the Grey sky. She couldn't help but feel overly confused and concerned about everything that had taken place today.

She didn't know what to feel about the situation about Jisoo either, maybe it was hurting her too much than it should have. She should be used to this after all.

But it still left a pain in her chest every time.

------

Her dejected eyes met the ones that had been in her mind the whole past hours when she turned around. The brief moment of them meeting made her time froze as she remembered what had happened at that time.

Lisa turned her gaze right away, going back to her own set of friends as she lit up a cigarette between her lips.

Jennie gaze stayed at the smoke souring over the dull sky before she sighed, a wash of misery moving into her as she fixed her eyes wi her fingers. A day that seemed to be forgotten by everyone..

She wanted to know why it seemed like she was the only one being able to remember the events being taken, the feelings and weather that happened. It all seemed too familiar, to close to her that she wanted to cover it and hide it somewhere where she won't lay her eyes on,

But she can't...

The things she want to forget for a while won't seem to want the same.

"I'm going back inside, I forgot to call someone"

The brown haired walked inside the empty cabin again, the silence filling her ears as there was no one inside. They had all gathered outside to hang out around the fire, leaving Jennie to step inside again after what had been going through her mind lately.

A deep sigh left her lips before she got inside the living room, her eyes observing it a bit closer now that it was empty from all her roommates gathering the place.

A small smile grew on her face as she looked around. This was the place she wanted to go to, the place she had longed for weeks to be able to see. But even so she never seemed to fully enjoy it as the distraction of other things kept taking her attention away.

"Why did you came back inside?"