~the search comes to an end~

Yashua's P.o.V
The last few months have been a roller coaster of emotions. First the thing with Lee. In the first weeks after the entire situation with the cyber attack, she wasn't feeling well at all. Most of the time she was suffering from heavy panic and anxiety attacks. Her depression also worsened. It hurt my heart to see her suffer like that. How I wished I could have been with her then. Over time, we both learned to trust in others again. Moreover, it is good to know that you have the strength of the other person. Despite all the negative events, there were also positive ones. Among other things, my nomination at the Billboard Music Awards in the category Newcomer. I'm a bit surprised because I've had a record contract for several years now. But it doesn't matter. I am very happy. And Lee said it was about time that my hard work got the recognition I deserve. How lovely of her. Thank God she is feeling better again.
Unfortunately, there are still threats against her. Which is total crap. She hasn't done anything to anyone. On the contrary. At the time, she used her knowledge to help many who were affected by cyberattacks. It's just not fair that people are attacked and insulted just because they help others. It really makes you wonder if these people have no respect? Apparently, they don't. And that's what worries me. But not only that. If you believe the rumors, BTS is still trying to find out Lee's identity. You can't blame them. After all, Lee left without saying a word.
For this and other reasons, I am in a conflicting emotional state right now. I would like to give her a similar feeling, that the hard work gets the just recognition, on the other hand, I want to protect her from further hate on the net. That's why I'm not sure what to do. Surely the guys are not bad people. It's rather some of their fans who attack them. Ahhh! It's getting frustrating. A far problem is. BTS will also be present at the BBMAS award ceremony. Maybe I should meet the guys in person and then decide what to do. But before that, I should rather concentrate on the preparations for this big event.
* Time jump to the day of the BBMA awarding *
Finally, the big day has come. Already the last days my anticipation was hard to contain. I only really noticed it when all my friends and my brother Richard were talking about it. Oops. But it's not like, that I'm nominated for one of the biggest awards in music every day. And now it's time to cross our fingers and pray for the best.
During the rehearsals for the event in the evening, I was able to catch a glimpse of BTS beforehand. However, not the opportunity to talk to them. Honestly, I think this venture will be harder than I thought. Only with the sight of all the security, it will certainly not be easy to get to them. But the day is still long. What I didn't know at the time was that I would be walking down the red carpet in front of BTS later on.
I only became aware of this when the fans present at the entrance cheered loudly and called out their names. From then on, I knew I had a good chance of getting a good look at them after all. With luck, I can find out on the side if and how they answer the questions about their search for Lee. Maybe I'll get some initial information that way. In fact, questions are being asked about this and from what I hear, they are still looking for her. Lee, what have you done that you won't leave their minds? I'll say one thing for those guys. They certainly have one hell of stamina. Who else would spend months looking for a person they only knew the face of and nothing else? I wouldn't think of anyone else at this point. However, something in me says that there is more behind it. But what? Now my motivation is to find out even more information. To do that, I have to somehow manage to talk to at least RM briefly. But that will have to wait until everyone is in the room. That's probably the best idea. Until then, fingers crossed.
After what felt like 30 hours I finally made it past the present reporters and journalists, I had some time until the award ceremony starts. Oh my god. How many people are present here, please? Gradually, I start to throw my plan out the window. Wait a minute, wait? Are RM and Suga standing back there right now? After a closer look, the thought was confirmed. I didn't have to think long and made my way to them. You can definitely say that our first encounter was unexpected for them. Accordingly, the guys were very restrained at the beginning of the conversation.