on the other side

Jungkooks P.o.V.:

After the show, we retreated back to the locker room. Only Namjoon is missing. Didn't he come with us? Apparently not. But that's not what's bothering us all. It's more the girl. Without her, the whole day would have ended in disaster. After a few minutes, Namjoon entered the room. Immediately he was bombarded with questions from all sides. But unfortunately, he shook his head in disappointment, signaling that he couldn't give an answer. Oh. Too bad. "But someone did call her. Maybe one of the team?" asked Tae. "No. An ARMY contacted her," said Namjoon. Why do I have a feeling there's something else behind this. "Hyung. Did you talk to that person? If so, what did you learn?", Hobi wanted to know. "During the time you were here, I talked to the fan. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anything out of her. A very loyal friend, I must say," RM replied. "What do you mean?" slipped out unintentionally. "Well. Her friend doesn't want anyone to know about her. That's all she'll say about it." Why? Doesn't she want to be acknowledged for her help? A voice inside me says there must be more to the behavior. You can only speculate at this point. But it is strange.

Later, in the van, the situation was no different. Everyone was wondering why she was hiding her identity and what were her reasons? One thing is for sure. It must be something very personal. And it seems to me that she is not a BTS fan. All the more we all want to know more about her. So it was unusually quiet in the car. Usually, we fool around and chat with each other. But there was a dead silence. At the hotel, we were told that we had the rest of the day off. Yay. Before everyone went about their own plans for today, we rested for a few hours. We were all still obviously feeling the long trip from Korea and the resulting jet lag.

In the afternoon, Jimin, Tae, and I decided to go shopping at the mall. Who knows when you'll have the chance to do that next time. Jin and Yoongi wanted to stay at the hotel since Jin is still a bit groggy. Yoongi said he was going to take care of him. But most likely will sleep or watch TV. On the other hand, Namjoon and Hobi wanted to go to Central Park, which is only a few blocks away from the hotel.

Ahns P.o.V:

*at the same time*.

As I walked back to the hotel after talking to the staff member and RM, I prayed that Lee would not harm herself. Unfortunately, I can't say how stable she is at the moment. Moreover, I am more worried at the moment because Jojo is not with her side at the moment. Because he is currently still with Yashua. Yash and Lee know each other through the internet for many years and met for the first time in person only a few days ago. Now the question remains, if Lee is already back at the hotel with Jojo or if she is on her way there. I hope for the first.

Arrived at the hotel room, I knocked several times on the door. Then when no one answered, I unlocked the door. After entering, I called out, "Lee? Are you here? Helllooohhhoo?!?!" No answer, unfortunately. Ok, now I'm really worried. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll answer the call. Sadly, no. But the call went straight to voicemail. Shoot. My last clue would be Yashua. Stupidly, I don't have a number or insta nickname of him. Dear God. Let her come back safe and sound. I can't lose my best friend. Since I had no other choice, it meant waiting for Lee's return for me. But before that, I sent her a message asking her to write me as soon as she read this.