~Calm Before The Storm~

Lee's P.o.V.:

Finally, I was able to track down the malware. Now all I had to do was delete it from the computers. However, by the time the first measures were taken, over a hundred computers had been encrypted. To speed up this process, I called all available admins to help. After twenty minutes, we were at least able to get the sound system working again. As a result, everyone immediately started running around like startled chickens. A little later, one of them came up to me and said that they could finish the job without my help. I then quickly picked up my bag, which was still in the control room.
Later when I got my bag back, I decided to meet with Yashua. Actually, I wanted to visit him yesterday, but the concert yesterday went on longer than I thought. Unfortunately, I couldn't take Jojo there with me. Instead, Yash took him to look after him. Besides Ahn, he is the only one I trust blindly. There are not many I trust. This is caused in my past.
After 30 min I was finally at the building where Yashua lives. Finally, only a few meters until I have my baby back by my side. Shortly after I stood in front of his door and rang the doorbell for about 2 min until I heard the tapping of Jojo's paws on the slippery floor towards the door. A little later I heard the door being unlocked. Then when it was opened, Yashua's fluffy hair came out. Oh, man. He looks just as sleepy as I feel and probably looks. No wonder with only 3 hours of sleep and the action earlier. "Hey, Amiga! How are you? Please come in.", he greeted me, although at the same time he struggled to stop Jojo from rushing out of the apartment. "Hi, Yash. Thanks for dog sitting Jojo. I'm doing pretty well so far. Could I spend a couple of hours here? I don't like to go back to the hotel right now. I have no idea if there's a pack of obsessed fans waiting for me outside the hotel. You never know with Ahn what she's going to do again." "Haha. Yes. After our meetings a few days ago, I can totally see it happening. Do you want to have a drink or lie down for a bit first?" asked Yashua worriedly. "I'd like to have some more sleep. It got pretty late yesterday after all, and Ahn pulled me out of sleep early again. Um. Could I borrow a t-shirt from you? Sleeping with the clothes on is a little uncomfortable." "Claro. I'll put one on the bed for you. At that time you can go take a shower if you want. You'll probably be soaked through with sweat and sticky all." "You got it. But seriously now. You're the best. Muchas gracias. I really should come to visit you more often." "You're always welcome. You're welcome here anytime. Stay as long as you want. I don't mind. In fact, quite the opposite. I enjoy your company." With that, I took my leave for the bathroom after Yashua gave me a towel and showed me where everything was.
After the shower, I walked lazily to the guest room. From the living room, I heard Yash having a heated discussion with someone on the phone. I was too tired to care, though. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was knocked out. Barely, I caught Jojo sidling up under my arm and snuggling in. I dozed off feeling good.

Yashua's P.O.V.

~ some time before~

The night was pretty short. It took me some time to calm Jojo down. After all, this is the first time he has been away from her for several hours since his adoption. Usually, Lee has him with her all the time. But I was able to get him to sleep. Didn't last long, unfortunately. After a quick walk outside, I made myself a cup of coffee. The night was quite short. It took me some time to calm Jojo down. After all, this is the first time he has been away from her for several hours since his adoption. Usually, Lee has him with her all the time. But I was able to get him to sleep. Didn't last long, unfortunately. After a quick walk outside, I made myself a cup of coffee. As that went through, I zapped through the channels on TV and finally settled on Good Morning America. A little later, I sat down on the sofa with the cup of coffee. Just as I was about to take the first sip, Lee suddenly appeared on the screen. In shock, I almost spilled my coffee. What is she doing there? As far as I know her, she avoids being the center of attention. Oh no. BTS is a guest on the show today. Apparently, there are problems with the systems. Ahn. Hopefully, you didn't drag her in there. If so, why? You can't do that to your best friend. God. I hope nothing bad happens to her. Jojo also recognized her on the screen and began to whimper. Apparently, he registered that Lee was very uncomfortable. From then on, I knew I absolutely had to get Lee and Jojo back together.

At the exact moment I was about to get up from the sofa, my phone rang. At first, I thought it was Lee calling me. But in reality, it was my manager. Seriously? Now? Isn't there any other time he needs to call me? I pray that it is not too important. Unfortunately, it wasn't. Today, of all days, he wants to discuss the new album and subsequent tour with me. Unfortunately, I tried persuading him to do it some other time. But without success. Without taking my eyes off the screen, I discussed the details with him. Although I was not mentally one hundred percent concentrated at this point on what he said.

Suddenly Lee disappeared from the screen. OK. Now I'm really worried about her. Here's hoping she doesn't do any mess. After a few minutes, I ended the call with my manager. Frustrated, I rubbed my temples and groaned. What the hell is going on today? Suddenly, the doorbell rang up a storm. Well, who could that be? I was not expecting anyone. But Jojo seems to know who it is. Tail wagging he ran to the door. And I after it. "It's all right, buddy. I'm going." What strength he has. It wasn't easy to open the door and keep him from running the visitor over at the same time.

Lee was standing in front of me. Oh, man. She looks like she's about to fall asleep while standing up. After I let her in, I asked if I could offer her something. But she kindly declined the offer. Instead, she wanted to catch up on some sleep and inquired if that was possible. Of course, it was. After a little apartment tour, I gave her one of my T-shirts, since the clothes she was wearing were too uncomfortable to sleep in.
Later, I checked on her again to see how she was doing. Unfortunately, my brother's ex, Yocelyn, called. Coincidentally, she's also in town with my niece and needs a babysitter now, since a brief appointment came up at her place. Unfortunately, my beloved brother has no time. So now she wants to drop Ali off at my place. I wanted to prevent Lee from any more unplanned surprises today. So the conversation on the phone was very heated. Well, there is nothing to change now. They are already on their way here. But to my relief, Lee was fast asleep. Since everything seemed so peaceful, I was startled when Jojo lifted his head and looked at me. Mio dio. I didn't expect that. "It's all right, buddy. Go back to sleep," I whispered to him. In response, he yawned profusely and snuggled back up to Lee. I think I'll leave those two alone for now. The time that I can use without being disturbed, I will spend on my music. Today has brought a lot of ideas for songs.

After finished the lyrics and a rough melody for one of my new songs for the upcoming album

After finished the lyrics and a rough melody for one of my new songs for the upcoming album. So I went to post some stuff on Instagram and Twitter. On Instagram was everything like usual. But on Twitter, I got scared of Lee's safety because one of the trendy hashtags was #whoisthemysterygirl or #BTS'scybergirl. Immediately I know there are searching for her. In a good or bad way. I don't know. Hopefully the first option. Most of the comments only asking about how thankful there are for her help today. But there are also very mean comments which blame her for "stealing their boy from them". Even Ahn was named in a few comments and blamed that she only arranged this for getting the opportunity to get close to the boys. Bullshit. I know that Ahn is a huge BTS fan but she could never in a lifetime execute such an attack which couöd endanger an important performance of BTS only to get close to them. Ahn can be sometimes very crazy but not in that way. Never. After a while, I had enough of this shit and shut my laptop down. Now I understand why Lee came to my place and didn't go back to the hostel. I decided to watch Tv while waiting until Lee wakes up. I enjoyed my favorite TV show while making panes cakes for myself when suddenly my doorbell rungs. After I opened the door, my niece Aaliyah jumps right into my arms. It has been a long time when I  saw her. Yocelyn gave me a few instructions before she left.

Yashua: " So Aali. What do you want to watch TV ?"

Aali: " No tío." (sniffing)"Are you making PANCAKES?!?! Can I have some pancakes, please? I'm hungry."

Yashua: " OK. Let's go."

With that, we make our way to the kitchen.