-The first meeting with BTS-

Lee's P.o. V

"Lee! Lee, wake up! Come on!" What? Why? A little rudely, I was awakened from my nap. "Geez Ahn, why can't you let me sleep in peace for once?", I ask her while rubbing my eyes to get rid of the tiredness. "Did you sleep well?" she asked slightly sarcastically. "Oh, by the way, the scan is done and it's clear for everyone in the studio to see." "Huh? How?", I asked, confused. "One of the techs duplicated your screen onto the LED screens. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish." "Dude those bastards! They just can't admit their incompetence and try to make me look stupid now and take all the credit. But not with me!" "Then what are you still doing here? Get your ass over here! You can barely see it from here. . So shoo!" urged Ahn. "What!!! Are you stupid? You can't just put me in a room with them like that!" "Stop whining. Didn't you just say you wouldn't let them talk you out of your credits?" I could only respond to that with a shake of my head. "There you go." With those words, Ahn grabbed my arm and my laptop and then dragged me towards the studio. Arriving in front of the studio, she shoved the laptop into my hand and was about to push me through the door, where I turned to her again and said, "You better not tell anyone who I am! You know my backstory as well as I do. Can you at least do that for your best friend?" "Yes. I promise. If you do, you're welcome to bury me alive for it. But try to at least save the gig. Pleaaaassssseeeeeeee!." "Okay. But only because it's you." With beaming eyes, she gave me two thumbs up and she was already pushing me into the crowd. Oh great. Barely before you know it you're in the middle of the fray. I hate you Ahn. Oh God, where do I have the best view of the screens? After looking around, I found the single best spot between two members of BTS. Really now? Luck is definitely not on my side today. Who cares?

Sugas' P.O.V

I had a feeling as soon as I woke up that something was not going to go the way you are used to. Today we are giving our first interview after finishing our military service. Sure, things can always go wrong. But this time it's different. At breakfast, everything was still as usual. One by one, everyone comes to eat. In the meantime, we joked around and discussed the upcoming events. Later, we got into the van that would take us to the GMA studio. Backstage, the stylists were already waiting for us to get ready for the performance. But in the middle of the preparations, one of the ABC employees came and urgently wanted to talk to our manager in private. Judging by the look on his face, it was nothing good. A few minutes later, he came back into the locker room looking quite stressed. "What's wrong? Are you all right Hyung?" asked RM. "No. The technician just informed me that the studio is under the influence of a hacker attack, and they don't know if they can get the necessary systems back up and running in time. But they're doing everything they can to make performance possible." "Oh my gosh! I hope they can do it," Jimin commented. To that, we could all only nod our heads in agreement. Besides, we are powerless in such situations. The only thing we can do is wait and hope that everything goes as hoped.

After a while, we got the information that the technical equipment is ready again, except for the sound system, and that we can at least give the interview. Well, at least better than nothing. After some delay, the show could start. A few ARMYs were let into the studio. What none of us knew, what that a fan is friends with a real hacker expert and he is in town by coincidence. When we took a quick peek into the studio, I saw a fan discussing with one of the technicians until he finally nodded. The fan then left the studio with her cell phone in hand.

The show started as usual after the initial problems for the audience. But backstage there was still chaos as they couldn't get the sound system to work. Also, other systems are not yet decrypted. In short, it can be stated that the whole building is down. After a few minutes, we were called out and the crowd went wild. Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs. Ouch! My ears! No matter how much I love our fans, there's one thing I still don't understand. Why do girls always have to scream so loud and high? The screaming died down when we were greeted by the hosts. It got loud again while we introduced ourselves one after the other for the viewers who might not have known us.