| suprise|

Lee's POV:

I still can't believe my dream is coming true. To experience the magic of Christmas in New York one day. To be honest, that's the best Christmas present, even a little early. But who cares about that. Only that it happens so quickly, I would never have expected in any way in my life. One moment I'm enjoying hot chocolate with Yash at the Christmas market and the next we're on approach to the Big Apple. Even now, it all feels surreal. And knowing Yashua, this time will be unforgettable. What makes my excitement more pumped up to this point is the fact that Yash is constantly on his cell phone the whole flight, texting like crazy with someone. But this kid won't tell me with whom. How meanie. Jerk. I thought we were best friends. But luckily I still have Jojo with me. But finally, Yashua puts his damn cell phone away. We spent the rest of the flight chatting and taking a nap or maybe two.
When we landed later, nothing in this world could surpass my joy. You would think that my radiant smile would still be visible even on the moon. But when I turned to Yashua, he was holding a bandana, which was folded into a blindfold. What does he want with the blindfold? Is it meant If so, why?
L: "Yash. What are you going to do with it? You're already wearing one. And so do I."
Y: "Chica. Please don't be mad at me, but I have a surprise for you. And for that, I have to blindfold you. Otherwise, you'll know before we get there."
Oh no. Please God, please don't let it be what I'm thinking right now.
L: "Do you really have to do that? Bro, you know how I love surprises."
Y: "I know. Do it for me please You won't regret it. If things get tough, you can always beat me up later for that action. How does that sound?"
Uncertain, I look down at Jojo. He seems to sense my uncertainty and looks at me with his sweet big eyes. One could think that he wants to tell me that nothing will happen to me. All right. Let's jump into the adventure and see where the journey takes us.
L: "Ok. But only because it's you. Don't screw it up."
Damn. Why did I agree to this? Somehow I have a bad feeling about the whole thing. But I have faith that Yashua did not let me into a jackknife. But it's too late to back down now anyway when he blindfolds me with the bandana. Then I was led out of the airport. The whole time I clung tightly to Jojo's leash and Yashua's arm. Later we got into a car. Whether this is a cab or a normal car, I can't say with blindfolded eyes, of course. Briefly panic came up in me when I didn't feel Yash's presence next to me. But this vanished when I heard his voice from the trunk of the car. It seemed that he was helping the driver load our stuff. A few minutes later, he got in next to me and we set off. I would love to know where he is taking me. But I also know his stubbornness. So I prefer to spare myself the questions. In the end, I do know, although I still feel a bit uneasy in my gut.

The ride felt like it took forever. Which doesn't necessarily bring my stress level down. But luckily Jojo helps me in such situations and enjoys the extra strokes. When we finally stopped, the cold air hit me as I got out of the car. Brrr. Who would have thought that it would be so cold today? However, the next moment I was again pushed on by none other than my best friend. I would love to know what this guy is up to. Besides, this secrecy is driving me crazy. But at least get out of this arctic cold. I can hardly stand it.

Richard's POV:

What I like best about my job is seeing the happy faces of our fans. My heart still swells every time I see them. Knowing that you make other people happy, which fulfills you, is indescribable. And today is a day when we will surprise a CNCOwner. We are anxiously awaiting that person. My brother told us a lot about her in advance. He had a certain smile that I have never seen on him before. One could think that there is more than friendship between the two. What fueled my suspicion, even more, is that Yash didn't want to show us a picture of this person in advance. Moreover, we had to painstakingly squeeze the name out of him. But one thing made us wonder when we heard that Lee owns a dog but suffers from cynophobia. What the heck? How is that possible? Later, Yashua enlightened us that this fear only overcomes her when faced with dogs she doesn't know. This is not the case with Jojo, since she has known him since he was a puppy and he was also specially trained to her. Plus, he is helping her to handle her panic and anxiety attacks better. Oh man, you can really feel sorry for this girl. But it is good to know that she has a faithful partner with her in such situations. This information was important because otherwise, we all would have shown up with our beloved pets for this trip, which probably would have been pure stress for Lee. But it was not easy for most of us, especially Jungkook, V, and Christopher. All of them adore their pets. But for Lee, they decided with a heavy heart to be separated from their pets for a few days. Even if only under vehement protest and useless discussions.