~unexpected visitor~

Jimin's POV:
Finally, the time has come. In a few days, we will see Yash again. But this time not alone. After a lot of discussions, we managed to come up with a plan to express our gratitude to Lee for her help. Which was not easy. Especially because of Lee's safety. That's why we can't surprise her at her home. But instead, Yashua found out that they like to enjoy spending Christmas in New York one year. And to be honest, there is nothing better than Christmas time in the Big Apple.
We would love to spend time alone with her. Unfortunately, Lee is not a BTS fan. Aw, that's too sad. Maybe after she gets to know us better. But sadly, it doesn't look like it. Lee is a Latin pop fan. And our worlds are very different after all.
In the meantime, we were able to find out more about her from Yashua. Also why Lee didn't want us to know her identity at first. The reasons behind it hit us all very hard. All the more we want her to have a good time. That's why, with Yash's help, we brought CNCO along. As it turns out, Lee is a huge fan of theirs. No wonder. In Latin America, they're also called the BTS of Latin pop. And there their fan base is huge. They are also successful. After all, they were the first boy band to reach one billion clicks on a music video. We were able to do that later, but more often. Unfortunately, you can't always be the first. Furthermore, I found out that the boys all have different nationalities and one of them is already a dad. And to be exact, it is Yashua's older brother Richard. Ah, I am so curious to see her reaction. Maybe we will gain some new friends through this action. But the most important thing first is Lee.

Yashua's POV:
The last few weeks have been intense for me and BTS. It was hard to keep the guys from storming Lee's workplace. For a long time, no one had a good plan on how to get Lee and BTS together. But once in our video calls, Lee mentioned how much she would love to see the Christmas season in New York City. And just like that, the foundation of our brilliant plan was in place. Only the matter of how we could get her positively excited about BTS was a pure headache. But then RM had the key idea. From our last meeting, he knew that CNCO played a big role in their lives. So the idea came up that we, BTS, CNCO, Lee, and I, should spend a few days together. It's going to be a blast. Now the question remained, how do we get Lee to New York without giving any hints? After a long time of thinking about it, Richard came up with a brilliant idea. This is how the final plan came about.
So it came about that I am now on the plane to Europe. In a few hours, I will see my best friend again. Oh, dear. My nerves are on edge. What if she doesn't want to have anything to do with me after all this action? But what concerns me the most is the question of whether I am not breaking her trust with this whole thing to help only seven people? Whatever. I'll be right there anyway. Oh geez. I hope everything works out. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, I've had a chance at least to visit her.

* Time skip *

Finally arrived. As support for the first part of the plan, I was able to convince Ahn. She waits certainly already at the airport for me. With her, I will spend the overnight tonight. But first I wanted to explore Lee's hometown until we go to New York together.
After I got my luggage from the baggage carousel, I moved towards the exit. To my relief, Ahn was standing near the arrivals hall. Because of that, it didn't take long for us to find each other.
A: "Hey Yashua! How's it going?"
Y: " Actually fine. Just a little tired from the long journey. And yourself?"
A: "Also. I'm stunned you got here so fast. Would have thought it would take longer. But now come on, let's go before the traffic turns into a nightmare."
Y: "Ok. You're right."
We then walked to Ahn's car. Later on the car ride, we talked about whatever topics came to mind. It's surprising how Ahn and Lee have become best friends. Just in terms of personality, the two are like yin and yang. One can't function without the other. And that is pretty much necessary when it comes to Ahn. Her personality is very hot-tempered that needs to be earthed now and then. Fortunately, Lee doesn't let that affect her. Most of the time, at least. After what seems like an endless drive, we arrive at Ahn's home. The apartment is small but decorated with taste. Except for all the K-Pop merchandise. Since we won't meet Lee at work at this hour anyway, we decided to tackle our master plan tomorrow. Besides, my body is craving some sleep.