Tokyo why , why , why ???

Niall p.o.v

She was wonderful but watching her walk away In a rush kind made me upset but let's not worry I have her number and I think I will be using it very soon.

"Niall , what are you looking at?"

A very enthused Louis comes to stand next to me to follow my line of vision .

"Oh very nice Niall that outfit shows her off very nicely "

He commented as the last vision of Annalise was seen before she was surrounded by tourist and workman in corny suits .

" did she tell you where she's flying to ? "

Lou ask snapping me back into reality

" um London "

He looked at me and smiled I could tell what he was thinking and it was Lou so he had a plan or he was thinking about how well Eleanor would look in an out fit like that .

" did ya get her number ? And how long is she staying for ? "

I looked at Lou trying to work out what he was thinking but he had this childish smile on his face Which could mean anything , to be honest I was a bit scared as to what he was think !

" yer I got her number did you not see her she was gorgeous and she is staying for 4 days "

" we'll Niall we must get to work she really is hot "

"Haha yer but I don't want to take advantage of her she looked troubled like she had a rough past and when she knocked in to me she had to finish texting it was like her life depended on it , I don't know but I really want to find out more about her !"

" we'll my friend you will but for now we have to get on our flight and the gate is that a way "

Lou says with a smile so we picked up our bags and started walking .

I was just walking along and I didn't realise that Liam had walked up next to me so when he spoke I jumped.

" Niall I saw you looking at that rather pretty air hostess, what was her name ?"

Liam looked at me with a knowing look like I would defiantly found out her name and her number , where she was off to and how long for , he knew me to well but it was good to have a friend like that , well for me I had four lads like that and It made me rather happy

" her names Annalise "

"We'll what a pretty name for such a pretty girl , I really like the name Annalise "

He said with a smile

"So did you get her number ?"

" yep "

Poping the p

"Okay good "

Like I know she hot but why is it good ?"

" because Niall you have been alone while me and the rest of the lads have had girlfriends or at least brought a girl home for the night , but not you , you talk to girls and all that but mate your not the um , your not the ah "

" I'm not the what liam ? "

I say with a bit of anger starting to build up in side

"Your not the type of guy to bring a girl home for a good shag and then not speak to her again , I mean I good and all that but sometimes you just have to let loose you know Niall live life, be a 19 year old just for a bit in ya life , do you understand what I'm saying ?"