The morning after

Niall p.o.v

I went and got some water from the other room and I was hoping to walk back in and continue from where we left off but the beautiful Australian was dead asleep on my bed , the dress she had on looked really tight and uncomfortable so I stripped her off so she was just in her underwear.

I was glad to find that she had self respect and hadn't worn some skimpy underwear . I have to admit I did take my time admiring her body , it was strong looking like she did some sort of physical activity maybe even swam she had biggish shoulders but a slim waist her breast where perfectly sized and I have to say looked extra nice in the bar she was wearing .

After I had stripped her to her underwear I moved her up to the top of my bed and slipped in next to her , I put my arm around her waist and pulled her into me , it felt like she was meant to be there in my arms. Her hair smelt like apples and her perfume was nice , I had smelt it some where before I think maybe Eleanor wore it and I really liked the smell of it . She also looked very beautiful like peaceful I don't know what it is about her but I knew I couldn't live with out it .

Next morning .........

I felt the lovely lady stir beside me and slowly let her self out of my grip , I remembered every thing from last night from the shots , to me taking a shower and walking out in just boxers and how she looked at me with care , even though I think she was trying to make the room stop spinning and most of all the kiss and then how she fell asleep and I helped her into my bed and then I fell asleep .

She kissed my nose and then slipped out of bed , I opened my eyes and she looked down on me whilst putting her dress back on .

" you know we didn't have sex right ? You just fell asleep but we did kiss " I say really bluntly , I didn't really mean for it to come out like that .

" I know we didn't have sex but I remember the kiss " she said looking down at her hands , " im not going to lye to you niall Im not ready for a relationship , I'm starting a new job , in a new country half way around the world could we please just be really good friends ? " she smiled cutely looking into my eyes .

"deal !" I say smiling at her .

"what do you mean deal ??" she asked still looking into my eyes to try and find an answer .

"deal to be just friends for now i cant make any promises but I will help you out with a apartment , there was just one that opened up in my building last week so I will call when it a decent hour in London and tell them that I found someone interested."

" really that would mean so much to me " she said looking down at her hands like she was waiting for me to take every thing I just said back as if it wasn't true and l was just joking .

" I really really like you , so can we make a deal ?" she smiled brightly at me .

" What sort of deal " she looked at me with a questioning look

" Go out on a date with me when we get to london?"

" But i just said i wasnt looking for a relationship ? " She looked at me a little confused

" I know but i think i could change that if you give me a chance "

"Okay one date but if i have a terrible time we are just really good friends right ? "

" Okay deal " i smile brightly at her and she smiles brightly back , but her smile quickly faded as she looked over at my alarm clock that was sitting on the table next to my bed

" shit im late I have no time to get ready and I have to be at the airport in an hour omg I have to go "

As she ran out of the room I followed her up to her room , she got a shock when I entered the lift with her .