London baby :)

The plane trip was funny , I found Harry in the toilet with one of the attendants from down in coach , I met Eleanor over Skype I said hi but that's all I said before I had walk away and keep working . It's was a pretty long flight and by the time we landed I couldn't walk all that well.

"Are you okay love you look a but tired and your walking funny "

" I'm just tired , so so tired and my feet hurt " I said releasing my hand from Nialls grip to rub my temples , that's when shock came over my body because I was being lifted off the ground into a wedding style hold walking me through the airport Louis took my bag and was walking next to us , I didn't really care much because I was slowly falling asleep in Nialls warm embrace , but before long I was awoken by loud screams and chants

"ONE DIRECTION ,ONE DIRECTION"

" oh my god , my head " I cry into Nialls chest .

As I go to get down out of his arms , but he pulled me tighter , but that was fine because I was very comfortable and I felt really safe.

"Niall , Niall who's the girl "

"Niall she pretty is she your girlfriend"

"Aww Niall you are so cute , she looks so sweet "

Were something's the lovely girls called out it made me happy , but the fact it was 12 am and I had worked 13 hours straight so I couldn't be bothered saying anything back .

As we made it out through the front doors I heard some one running in heels and then a big thud , that's when I lifted my head to see Louis lying on the ground with a girl on top witch I assumed was Eleanor , but I was to tired to care so I put my head back down on Nialls chest and drifted back to sleep .

But I was awaken once again my the feeling of someone looking at me .

"Oh she's so so so cute , here I'm gonna take a picture and put it on twitter , hold still ?"

CLICK

" oh that's so cute I think I'm going to like her "

I slightly smiled without anybody seeing me and went back to sleep .

...................

A car trip later

"NIALL no far you had her last night , I want her tonight ! " I hear a high pitch girly wine

"Eleanor she is new in town if she wakes up in a weird apartment with a weird girl that she doesn't know ? She will stay in my spear room tonight tomorrow I'm taking her out and I'm going to take her shopping to deck out her new apartment that's just down the hall from you , you can come shopping with us and you girls an bond and do your girl crap , she goes home in four days and I really like her and I want to spend as much time with her ! , DO YOU UNDERSTAND ELEANOR ! ?"

"Yes Niall goodnight nialler "

"Night el "

Were they just fighting over me ?

THUD , the door slammed behind us and Niall carted me up stairs and walked into the Spear room like I assumed .

He dropped me onto the bed and took off my shoes and moved me up in the bed , pulled the covers over me and walked around to the other side of the bed and took off his shirt and slid in next to me , he hooked his arm around me and fell asleep .

.............

Next morning

Niall p.o.v.