its always the hardest to say good bye to the ones you loved the longest

Okay so this is a bit of a filler but I promise that the next chapter will be so so so so much better trust me !!!!

Anyway thanks for reading guys :) and I will try an update so much quicker :) I promise !!!!

__________________

"annalise we are going to be late if you dont hurry your pommy arse up "my brother said as we were rushing for our flight .

that's right our he talked me into letting him come to london for a week so he can make sure that i seattled but really he wanted to come over and check out my kick arse apartment and pick up hot british girls because he loved there accent it was typical of him to do that im not even joking

After my attempts for him to just let me go and not have him come right away but wait until I'm settled wasn't good enough for him he wanted to come now. I stopped as I was walking out the door with my dog on her Lesh , I turned around and took one last look on my previous life and how every thing had changed from that day I first opened the door to this place. I was a year older I had finished training and I was now moving to the place I have loved ever since I was a little girl , the only thing I was upset about was the fact that I hoped my mum would be here sharing this moment with me and that she had finally gotten rid of the son of a bitch but not every fairy tale comes true does it ?

"Come one Annie this is your dream , I know you basically came from nothing and this was your first apartment , but take it from the person that got kicked out first you have to let your past go and forget about what he did to you, I know it's terrible but life goes on babe" my brother said this while embracing me in a big brotherly hug ,I was going to miss him so much , but he did a lot of business over in the uk so I would see him a lot then I did now.

I finally let go of the time I had shared with this apartment and shut the door on my old life. We quickly ran down the hall way into the lift and went down to the entry , I walked over to Lucy behind the counter and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek I gave her the keys to her new home because she was going to move in and look after it and she will keep my room like it is now so I always have a place to crash when I come back . I walked out of the building for the last time and I was now effectively saying good bye to my beloved home of bondi , oh how I loved you bondi and please stay gold !

~~~~~~ after the flight ~~~~~~

It was a long flight and Holley was a very good traveller I was very proud of my dog , but my brother on the other hand was a handful , he tried to pick up three if my friends and then another young girl on the plane but he got rejected every time , it just wasn't his day.

I walked down the ramp that lead out to the meeting area, Jay took my bags along with his , I had my handbag and Holley , as I was walking out people were looking at me weirdly because I had the dog but I didn't care I had my works pass around my neck so I just walked through customs. As I walked down to the opening were everybody was I was crash tackled by my new British friends , while I was away Eleanor went shopping on my behalf and brought me some food , new clothes and some new shoes because she stole a pair that she fell in love with I told she could have them as long as I could borrow them from time to time.

"Pommy who are these lovely girls ?" Jay says coming up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder , the look on Eleanor's face told me that I had done something wrong.

"I'm Eleanor this is Danielle and that's Perrie we are Annalise's friends and who may you be ?" Eleanor said in a kinda Aggro voice

"I'm jay , Annalise's big brother " he said with a smile and holding his hand out to shake there hands , Eleanor's face lightened and she embraced him in a hug and said something into my brothers ear but I couldn't hear it , but it was obviously something amusing because he burst in to laughter and said something else to Eleanor.