big opportunity

wow I'm really sorry that i just sorta left... i had a family crisis that sent my world sorta crumbling and spinning out of control but i was going through my computer the other day and stumbled upon my much loved chapters to this story ! and i thought how have i forgotten about this and then i realized it had been over a year since i had updated meaning i had left the story at a cliff hanger ! i know I'm such a horrible person and i take full responsibility for my actions but i also have to say that i need some fresh ideas as to where to take this story because the story line i had written s a bit out dated and i believe it needs a revamp ! so here is my suggestion...... I'm going to let you guys finish the story and take it in the direction that you would like to see it go. so in saying that i cant exactly let you log into my account so I'm picking 5 people to work together YAY team work !!!! hahah if you are interested my email is annalise.stateswimmer@gmail.com or you could find me on twitter @annalise_macca and send me a tweet but for your chances to go in the running you will have to send me a short sample of your writing and i will approve. ultimately i will still be an active member in this story but as I'm going into my last year of high school i really need to concentrate and writing will have to take a back seat but i strongly encourage people to take this opportunity and turn it into something amazing !! 

yours truly 

Annalise xxxx