I hate you in 40 different languages.

Song for the Chapter-  Playdate by Cry Baby

"I can't believe you get to go to CHICAGO and I am here stuck with a bunch of dicks." Cade whined as I packed the last of my outfits, chucking
"It's better than having that Dalton be your fucking husband." 
"I mean, I have never actually seen him so I can't-" the doorbell cut him off.
"Speak of the devil." I opened the door to a smirking Ace, wearing his usual black suit and silk shirt with a few buttons undone.

"What?" I asked, with the most apathetic face ever.
"I'm here to pick you up..." He looked at me up and down before speaking "wear something nice, darling, we are flying first class." He let himself him and sat on the couch.
I turned to Cade who was staring at him, I had to elbow him slightly to snap him back to reality.

"He is so fucking hot!" He whispered, slapping his hand on his mouth. I responded with a dirty look and shook my head.
I looked at myself in the mirror and then looked at Ace. I groaned as I realized I had to wear something fancier to match his energy since I was his "wife"

"I am NOT wearing a dress," I shouted from the other room, looking through my closet.
I walked out of my room, wearing a black suit similar to his and matching heels.
Both of them looked at me like I just won an award or something.
"Let's go, we'll be late for the flight!" I hugged Cade while he complained about having to do homework.
"I'll miss you, idiot." He pouted
"Yeah, I'll miss you too"
The adorable moment was ruined by the one and only Dalton, clearing his throat, indicating that we have to go.
We said our goodbyes and reached the airport.

"I didn't know you were Hispanic." He said, looking at me as we sat down in the VIP lounge.
"Entonces debes estar realmente ciego." Then you must be really blind.
"But you're a Miller" he gave me the most bewildered look
"Can't believe I have to explain my family history to you, my mom is Spanish, her last name is Garcia and my dad is British. So, that makes me a Miller and not a Garcia. I thought Dalton was from English origin?" I looked at him
"Mine was the same as you. My mom was Spanish and my dad is American." For the first time, we were actually having an actual conversation and not fighting.
"What happened to your mom?" I really hated asking that question to anyone because I know how personal it is but... curiosity killed the cat.
"Oh, my parents had a divorce when I was 7, so my dad raised me."
"No wonder you're just like him," I said sarcastically, a woman walked into the lounge and sat next to us
"Aren't you hilarious?" He said, scrunching his nose and pulling my cheek.
I slapped his hand off and flashed a smile.
He gave a quick fake smile before checking the time on his phone.
"We should go now, the plane just landed, darling." He said, taking my hand and leaving.

As soon as we walked out I snatched away my hand and stepped on his foot.
"Ouch!" He glared at me "You know you're gonna have to get used to this?"
"Yes, but it's so fun to hit you...darling." I smiled innocently

After a while of bickering, we finally went inside the plane and took our seats.
I sighed and leaned back.
"Tired already are we?" He smirked
"A minute with you is an hour in hell, my dear husband, so I am most definitely tired."
"Well, then you seem to be enjoying hell. "
"Since I'm gonna end up there, might as well get used to it. Let's be honest you enjoy making people go through hell."
"Of course I do."
"

He faced me, squinting his eyes "You know everything that comes out is fucking stupid."
"Ace Dalton." I smiled
"You think you're so smart, but we both know how much you hate being like this."
"Brilliant comeback!" I remarked, sarcastically.

"Oh, my god! You're Camila Lopez!!" The flight attendant, exclaimed, "I love your designs!"
"Thank you!" I replied, not having a clue about whatever she was talking about.
Ace rolled his eyes and looked away not being interested in the conversation.
After a few minutes of her fangirling over me...well who she thought I was, has she never actually seen the woman she's such a big "fan" of?

"Who's the better half now?" I taunted him
"Still not you" he chuckled and looked at me again, I kept the eye contact.
After a few seconds of staring at each other I finally said something "What?"
"Do you remember when you first got into all this we used to compete on who gets the most kills?"
"And you used to cheat by telling your men to do it for you even when you were 14."
"But I was still better."
"No wonder nobody likes you," I said looking out the window
"I really want to break your nose right now, because you are such a bitch."
"I have the right to be angry." I turned to face him again
"Are you still mad about that? Wow, you can hold a grudge."
"What do you mean "still"? We used to be friends. You ruined everything!"
"Can we not argue right now?!" He said, angrily
"I really wish you didn't exist, Dalton." I scoffed taking a sip of water.
"You just said "I hate you" in 40 different languages."
And that's how fast we go from talking to almost killing each other.