tu, il passato e la promessa

Nathan and Thia walk quickly from the parking lot, signifies that they're late

"Ray is gonna be so pissed when we arrive..."

"think positive, will ya? we're just 5 minutes late, Thia" actively in a rush, Nathan calm Thia down, as he carries a plastic bag of cold drinks.

as they arrived, they were surprise to see an unexpected encounter between Ray and the person who passes by. Both of them knew that their best friend have found someone special, but Thia was against it and just stood there, with an unexpecting feeling from her little heart as she looks at Ray's reaction to that man. well that was unexpected for her to gazed into a stranger..why does she always makes me feel... left behind?

while Nathan just went to them, and make both of them came into reality as he patted friendly on the person's shoulder. " I didn't expect you to be early, Dan. How are you today?"

" Ahh, Nate... yes, I'm fine as always. Thank you for asking" reply the decent man, immediately gives Nathan a warm smile and joined him quickly, as both of them went to sat on the picnic mattress, where Ray sits. Thia was already sit there beside Ray as she realize quickly that she spaced out.

" okay, introduction time guys!!! meet my pen pal here from Australia, Danny. Don't worry gurls, he's Malaysian. He came back here to visits his other family here. He's once a genius in pia... OWW DUDE THAT HURTS!!" Nathan's word interrupt when the man, or Danny, elbowed him hard.

" too much information...." with a pissed face, Danny shutters his pen pal with a fake smile.

Thia can't hold it but started to laugh, like the sound of a windshield wiper. finally, someone who can make his sociable mouth to shut up... HAHAHAHAH. While Ray just didn't care much, as she was checking some messages from her aunt through her IPhone 13 

"nice to finally meet you Danny. I'm Cythiana btw, Thia for short. Are you enjoying your stay here? I bet that we're gonna be great friends!!" started Thia, after finish laughing.

as the three of them chatting with a little bickering, Ray just arranges all the food supplies for their little picnic on the picnic mattress, quietly. She wasn't that person who's friendly around new people like Thia, and energetically cheerful like Nathan. She was that quiet girl, who's not really open to meet new people and just chat when she really wants to. but suddenly she interrupts "Nathan, you bought me a lemonade drink?"

all three of them lay their eyes on Ray, watching her holding a large size of lemonade. "well yeah, it's your favourite, isn't it?"

"it was..... until that day...." Ray shutters, as she stares blankly into the drink, thinking about her dark past. Thia hugged her shoulder to calm her down, even a little. meanwhile Nathan feels guilty, as the fact that he just gives Ray a sudden shock of her past. 

"mom! I made you ice lemonade, do you like it?" a teenage Ray ran towards her daring mother with a jug of ice lemonade.

" I love it, darling... thank youu" the weak mother replies with a weak smile but still look beautiful. As she pour the drink into two cups, teenage Ray gives a cup to her precious mother, enjoying the fresh lemon with ice cubes in it, In that summer day. both of them have a wonderful talk, showing bright happiness in that little house.

it was not long until the devil of the house show himself, in a drunk state "crap, damnit! all my money! all my clients!" he slammed the paperwork in front of teenage Ray, while let out his rage. "all of it! gone because of you, rebellious child!! if your performance wasn't a bummer, I would make tons of money! you useless child!" the man slapped her, hard enough to make teenage Ray have a bruise on her lips.