disperazione

Disclaimer: read at your own risk

That evening went perfectly well, and the four besties make their way to the back of the house to have a little chit-chat regarding Danny's sudden appearance again, makes the three of them wondering again like last time.

" Now, you owe us an explanation, dumb*** cousin. Why did you just disappeared like that? " Nathan's furious tone makes Danny gasps. Having a two-sided cousin makes him getting all fatigue feels as he had to observe first about Nathan's expression, tone of voice and also his appearance aura.

"Yeah, Danny. I don't understand your action, First you appear in our lives, making us all happy lambs and all of that, but then you slowly disappearing until you did for good, just like that and when you show up again, you got engaged with my best friend instead. What is your game actually?"

"Thia, did you just think badly about him?"

" I can't help it, Ray. He already gives me a suspicious aura... " Full of honesty, Thia confidently say it with anger all over her veins. Yes, she was crushing over Danny from the very start but when she observed Danny's aura and couldn't find his real intentions, she decided to confront her thoughts. For her, it's no use to just hid her suspicions if she didn't confront it herself. Even though she was shipping her bestie with him. A complete opposite with Ray, who likes to hid her true feelings and everything that she thought while she can even though she's a honest person herself. When she can't take it anymore, she will go straight forward to the truth.

"I know each one of you are mad at me right now, and I'm sorry for all of those suspicions thoughts that I give to you, Thia but if you asked your boyfriend, you will know the real truth. But now, I'll explain the half of it... " Danny explained everything  which gives the girls left in shock, while Nathan just listens calmly...

"You will follow my orders from now onwards, son. Since your nasty cancer attacks you badly enough, I'll send you to one of the best hospitals in Italy for you to recover fast..."

"no, dad. Just no. You know it's not gonna work. All the hospitals in the world used the same method and I know, you want to watch me suffer again, do you?" Danny's statement makes the human being in front of him, laughed so harshly. At this state, he knows that something is very wrong with his father's whole plan to bring him and his mom to Italy.

" You read my mind very well, son. Since it's just you and me here, I will confess myself. I just wanted your organs in case you die. You see, Daniel, you were born to be my test subjects from the very start. And your brother's death, was just magnificent to watch since the serum I injected him with works. You will makes me very proud by selling yourself off to me..." With an evil grin, the father burst out laughing again, that was so irritating, which makes Danny nearly trembled with his fatigue. All this time, his existence is just a lie, his whole abnormal childhood life, was just a painful lie. Disappointment, anger, pain, guilty, everything he felt mixed in an instant. Immediately his thoughts of his late brother lying on the experiment table in which he thought is a bed, came through his mind. Tears began to flooded Danny's eyes, as he trembled on his knees again

"no... I was born in this world for a purpose... I'm not an thing that you... could use me everytime... I'm just like you, a human with feelings... You... destroyed everything...  " feeling sick from his 'father' s honesty, Danny sighed with red drops falling to the ground. His depression gives him a hard time to think, as his illness attacked him again, well as he thought. Little did they knew, someone is eavesdropping at their every conversation.

" either you believe it or not, that was the true purpose of me, marrying your mom. Your mom actually has the potential to get me rich by giving me useful children... that I can use to test my experiments. Don't you ever knew that, your cancer wasn't because of genetic reasons?"