tuo preoccupazione

The atmosphere of the cafeteria was crowded with many students who wanted to buy their own late breakfast, as now was nearly half past 11. Ray sits alone as the cafeteria, waiting for her other colleagues to show up. Their recess time took longer than expected because of the lecturers are having an urgent meeting. While waiting, she plug her ears with her airpods, listening to her favourite song, 'Lights' by her favourite boyband, BTS. As she listens, she recalls her conversation with Danny at the lecture room, half an hour ago.

As they discussed about tomorrow's practice, while all the teasings and laughter, Ray suddenly ask "Danny, can I ask you something?"

"Sounds serious. Go ahead"

"What did you do if, you have a... you know... disease? like a wound inside you?"

silence came to them for a while, as Danny gasped, then he let out a big sigh and replied, "Well, If I have it, that means I have to accept it, and live my life to the fullest with it... ehe.."

"stop joking.. I'm serious here..."

"Well that was my serious answer, Hana pie.. as you can see, that's life. Life can be full of surprises. We'll never know what God's plans for us, but if it's that's indeed our fate, our destiny that ordained by Him, we have to accept it with an open heart. We have to, Hana... Even if it causes a lot of pain..."  in one detail, Danny explained with a heavy heart, remembering his fate.

Ray just stay silence. Remembering her fate that she got a dark past. But get stunned as she heard him said " Sometimes, dark past can lead to a brighter future, you know? who knows, maybe your dark past can suddenly lead you to a bright person in the future, right? I can't wait to witness that happy, soft smile of yours... hehehe... it must be so beautiful..." Danny give Ray a smile again, wanting to comfort her.

 what the.... he... want to witness my h-happiness? your concern is... rather cute..

"I know that one day you'll be happier, you just need to find a reason to it, am I right?"

"Maybe..." Ray nodded with a bland smile.

"Okay! enough with the serious talk... or I'll be emotional. How about we set up a perfect time for our practice tomorrow." Danny ended the serious atmosphere will his cheerfulness.

"Okay..."

I'll found it someday, but for now, I'll just focus on you...

Ray was busy gazing at that moment until she didn't notice that Stella sits besides her, closely. As Stella checks on Ray's condition, she asks "Ray-ray, why do you look so pale today? did something happen at your home?" unintentionally, she hold Ray's left hand, pretends to be concern as she make Ray startles.

" Mind your own business, alright? anyways, where are the others?" in an uncomfortable tone, she replied. She knows that Stella was only trying to help, but her trust issues gets the best of her. 

" I was just asking, moron. And the others? Cassey and her boyfriend go takes their lunch, Sam went to the restroom, and... ohh here comes Jung Ra. Hello Jung Ra!" greets Stella, when suddenly a gorgeous young woman under their age, sits with them with a tray of kimchi fried rice, some salad and a banana milk drink.

" Hey Stella, Ray. you girls seems, early"

" yeah, me and Ray 's class ended early, cause Madam Innasha give an assignment, that will help us with our finals. Ahh I hope that I give a great job next week. My grade were very low in the previous exam ') " said Stella, in a spoiled tone. Jung Ra chuckles at Stella's attitude as she start eating her food. " I'm sure that you'll do a very good job, you don't wanna fail this semester, don't you?"