end

2 years later...

in the ward, Ray has been staying there for 3 days without her partner. She turned to the window, gazing at the cloudy sky. How I needed you right now, love. I'm nervous to deliver our first child.

Time really flies so fast. After the four besties gets married with each other, their life is pretty much complete as they complete each other. Thia and Nathan already have their first child named Dennis, in the name of Danny's late brother. Ray and Danny did everything they could to get their first child too but nothing happened. Doctors almost said that Danny is infertile and won't make Ray got pregnant until, 6 months ago Ray was confirmed to be three months pregnant. That was the happiest moment of their marriage so far, even though it's a tough pregnancy for both of them, they get through it very well. Ray touches her growing belly, while let out a big sigh.

"baby, mommy is missing your daddy so much. Do you think that he'll come and visit us?" she tried to communicate well with her child to distract herself from thinking negatively. She can feel her child kicking as a respond. It's like they understand their mother's feelings.

"you think so, baby? your kicking is quite hard, you're so cute my baby..." Ray wipe her belly with a smile. She remembers quite well on that day when she's admitted to the hospital early than her due date. Danny is the most panic one cuz he almost don't know what to do that time, it was hilarious.

But suddenly, she felt an strange pain on her belly. She's moaning in pain, because it appears that her child is gonna come out. She's about to deliver. Ray push her emergency button many times as she can't takes the pain anymore. Little did she know, the female doctors and some nurses drag her bed straight to the labor room.

......................................................................

"dear... wake up... Our children miss you... I miss you..."

Ray opened her eyes slowly. The first person who caught her eyes is her own husband. Danny gives her a weak, but soothing smile, which makes her face a little redden.

"you're here? Love... where were you these days... I nearly get emotional when you're not here, you know!" Ray got all teary out of blue, even when she didn't realize she's already given birth. Danny just chuckles a little while he takes his wife's hand and caresses it with his pale lips, just to calm her down. Ray is a ticklish person but she just holding herself back from feeling it. Okay he did that on purpose! But still I can feel his pale lips are a bit swelled.

"do you feel better now, dear? You're not mad at me anymore?"

"I'm n-not... but love, you look pale.. and..." Ray's eyes are focused on the portable oxygen concentrator that was sling onto her husband. She is expecting her husband to lie to her but in this situation, Danny just spoiled out the truth.

"oh this? I just had a little accident while working few days ago. The side effects attacked me again, but I'm fine, dear... "

"what happened at work? Did you relapsed, love?"  being the curious one, Ray just look at her loving husband with concern eyes. She gets up carefully and holds both of her husband's arms. Technically, Danny holds her arms back, trying to calm his beloved wife down.

"eh no.... I wasn't! Why do you think of me like that, dear? How could yo... "

"eh don't sulk here, what if the doctors came in and see us like this? Plus it's embarrassing.. " Ray's cute reaction makes Danny giggles in silent because he didn't want the children to wake up from their slumber.

"hahahahaha, no I'm just messing with you, dear. I actually miss your concerns about me, 3 days you were out and I already miss everything about you... " Danny's soft-spoken words also made Ray feels guilty. Her heart doing it's abnormal beating again and again. Damn, her husband can make her have a heart attack at any second. Ray calm herself down first, holding her embarrassed cheeks and talks calmly.