Chapter 22: Harry POV

“ I think I may be in love with you.” the word left my lips and I concentrated on keeping eye contact with Louis. We stared at each other for a few minute, each of us processing.

“ But why me Harry. I’m a nobody you could have anybody.” Louis says slumping slightly.

“ Lou I don’t want anybody else. You’re the one w makes me feel thing I haven’t felt in forever.” I study him for a second, trying to find the perfect words. “ You Louis Tomlinson are one of the most beautiful boys I’ve ever met. I love your eyes, your laugh, your smile. Everything about you is just perfect.” I lean down and rub our noses together. He giggles, smiling that smile I absolutely adore.

“ I think I may be in love with you too.” he squeals, jumping into my arms. I hold him close, smiling to myself. He actually felt the same way. This was the most amazing feeling ever. He pulled away looking up at me.

“ Is it too soon to be asking you to kiss me.” he says, wrapping his arms around my neck.

“ Nope.” I reply, leaning in to connect our lips.

The same tingling sensation resurfacing as our lips move in sync. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer. I smile into the kiss, knowing that this is how it’s supposed to be. I feel giddy knowing that Louis, the Louis I first met, the dorky drama nerd with the big heart is my Romeo. He pulls away suddenly, grabbing my wrist.

“ Do you think I might be able to have my bracelet back???” he asks, running his fingers on my arm and then moving toward the bracelet. I smile, taking it off and getting ready to place it back on his wrist.

“ May I do the honors???” I ask, although I’m already putting the bracelet back on him.

“ Sure, even though you already kinda took it upon yourself.” Once hes wearing it again, I grab ahold of his hand and pace a soft kiss to it.

“ Will you also do me the honor of being my boyfriend???” I ask. He just smiles and nods before placing a light kiss on my lips

“ I will.” I pull him close and we get lost kissing.

Eventually, I do end up going home. I was happy really happy. Gemma came in my room later that night. As soon as she saw my face, she smiled knowingly. I told her all about it happy to be having my happily ever after.