born to run

"May we meet again. On this side or the other."

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

BORN TO RUN

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

BONNIE COLLINS and NATE DIXON found serenity in one another but they were separated. Then the world ended and finding each other happened to be a hard task when Nate was locked in a prison and the dead started to roam.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

BONNIE COLLINS was a kind, warm and pure person. Basically everything else than NATE DIXON was but even though they were the opposite they found serenity in each other.

At first Nate could be wild, surly and a little bit impulsive and it took some time for Bonnie to break the thick walls around him. Nate Dixon was a broken man but meeting Bonnie Collins gave him hope. He didn't believe that he deserved to be loved by a person like her and he certainly didn't believe that a man like him could be happy.

But after meeting Bonnie it felt like for the first time in his life he was truly happy. Nate knew that he was a bad person. He had done terrible things in his life and he didn't feel guilty. He didn't think that there was hope for him but it all changed when he met Bonnie. He wanted to be a better man for her. 

Everything was going well for two of them. They had moved in together and they were planning for their future together. Nate knew in his heart that he was going to marry her some day and he was finally starting to realize that maybe he could be happy with her.

It all changed when Nate's cousin Merle came to visit him. At the time Nate was working at construction site where he didn't make much money. He thought that Bonnie deserved the world, she was the light in his life and in his mind she deserved everything. So when Merle was telling him something about opportunity to make some extra cash. Nate took the change thinking that he could finally give Bonnie everything she deserved.