Alternative Ending [4/3]

This was requested by: Pandawondergirl

I apologize for the delay.

This one takes place after the bad ending, except that (Y/N) didn't kill herself, she
distanced herself from everyone again.
This is also a Law x reader and I apologize if Law is out of character. (He probably is...)

Warning: mention of anxiety crisis (only one mention actually)

(And it's pretty short and kind of bad compared to the others. Sorry about that.)
Reader gender: female
Words: 462
------------------------------------
---------

After the incident with Luffy and Nami again I cut ties with them at once. I didn't want anything to do with them anymore but I stayed on the crew because I didn't have anywhere to go anyway.

In Punk Hazard we met Law and he made an alliance with us, we left for Dressrosa and knocked Doflamingo out of power, and finally we are going to Zou. And oddly enough, Law and I are friends because "I'm not annoying" according to him.

~♡~♡~♡~

"So, is that what happened?" I nodded. I had an anxiety crisis along the way and Law stayed with me until it passed, but during the process I vented everything, told him absolutely everything. He rubbed my back, "I'm sorry about that. I didn't think Strawhat-ya was that kind of man." He said, "If you didn't think so, imagine me." I said wiping my tears.

"I want to leave, Law. I don't want to stay here, this isn't my home." I sighed, "What about the others?" Law asked, referring to my other friends, "I've distanced myself from everyone again. I still consider them a lot, but I can't feel good in the same place as Luffy and Nami." I answered.

"Why don't you come with me then?" I looked at him, "What?" I asked, not sure if I heard him right, "We're heading to Zou, so why don't you come with me and join my crew? You have nowhere to go." He said.  "Really!? Would you do that for me, Law!?" "I wouldn't say that if it wasn't the case."

I squealed and said "Thank you!" Several times while hugging him, even though he's not the biggest hug fan surprisingly he let me hug him, he just sighed and ruffled my hair.

~♡~♡~♡~

Arriving in Zou, Law and I parted ways and went to meet Bepo and the others in the whale forest, I almost forgot how adorable Bepo is! Law announced that I was joining the crew and everyone was happy with a new girl joining the crew (those perverts---).

I quickly fell in with all of them, even though perverts they were nice, I felt cheerful for the first time in a while.
------------------------------------
---------

This is the definitive ending of this "miniseries".
I think it's an ok ending.

~MissMafi ❤