Requests are closed now.

A/n: my requests are closed now. Thank you for everyone who had requested something! If you missed this time, no worries, just wait until I open them again.

REQUESTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN! You can send me a request through the comments or on my dms.

First of all, let's go to the conditions;

1✦Specify the reader's gender, tell me if you want the reader to be female, afab, male, amab or gender-neutral. Also specify if you want the reader to have a certain characteristic (thin, fat, tall, short, use 'x' clothes, etc)

2✦Your request may take a long time to be placed, so if you are not willing to wait that long or are an easily anxious person, please do not place any request.

3✦I may change and/or add something to your order, so please be aware of that.

4✦If your request is too vague, (ex: don't give any context to the story, just talk about reader characteristics) I may reject your request.

5✦I may end up rejecting your request because it's too vague, against the rules, or because I couldn't write anything about it. Don't get mad about it, please, it's nothing personal.

6✦I have a habit of tagging in the chapter who made the request, so please tell me whether or not you want to be tagged in the chapter.

7✦Please read my request rules carefully before anything else.