Lost Memories [1/2]

This was requested by: user09256171
Sorry for taking so long, but I hope you like it!

Warnings: angst, possible spoilers, mentions of not eating and not sleeping, amnesia, Sakazuki being the motherfucker he is

I'm not good at writing fight scenes so if it's bad I'm sorry because it's my first time.

The story will contain some details that, until now, have only been talked about in the manga to make it easier for me.

The story was also a bit inspired by "Amnesia" by fireflykaizoku please check out her work!

Just one more detail before I start, Akainu's real name is Sakazuki, Akainu was just his nickname as an admiral, but as he is a commander nowadays he is called by his name. So I'll call him that.

Reader gender: female
Words: 2778

♡⚤💭♡

A scream filled with horror sounded on the battlefield, could be heard for miles, the sound of the scream seemed to echo and time passed in slow motion. What was being yelled at? A single word, actually a name. It was said; "LUFFY!!!"

But, let's go back in time a little bit, shall we?

---{♡}---

That was another common day in the New World, a pirate ship sailed through this sea, more specifically, the Thousand Sunny. The Straw Hat Pirates' ship. A small commotion could be heard from the ship, there were some members playing tag, quite an unusual activity for pirates isn't it? But they are no ordinary pirates.

One of them, the captain, stretched out his arms until he managed to catch the other crew members, trapping them in a hug, but in the process they all fell to the ground, eventually they broke in laughs.

"Hey, that's not fair, Luffy! You used your powers to get us!" The big nose complained.

"Yes! That's not worth it!" The reindeer added.

"That's low blow." The woman among the four complained.

"You just don't want to admit that I won the game." The captain laughed.

Everyone sighed in defeat and proclaimed Luffy the winner of the tag, despite him cheating. There was nothing they could do to change his mind.

"That idiot has no way at all." The woman, (Y/n), facepalmed, "But I'm your idiot." Luffy giggled before kissing her cheek. The two had been dating for a long time, they met after the war in Marineford. When she ended up getting lost at sea and ended up on the island where Luffy was being trained by Rayleigh. So having nowhere else to go, Rayleigh allowed her to stay with them, as long as she helped Luffy in training. (Which made a certain pirate empress very jealous-)

During that time, she ended up becoming an even more powerful fighter than before, even awakening her Conqueror's Haki, which she didn't even know she could use. And Luffy was also very impressed with her powers, being the Psychic Psychic no Mi, a paramecia-type fruit that allows its user to have and use psychic powers. A very overpowered ability, by the way.

Suddenly, Zoro rushed down from the crow's nest, "Guys, there are several navy ships heading our way!" Zoro said, "WHAT!?" Everyone screamed at the same time. Everyone gathered at the fence, having the sight of at least five Navy warships approaching.

But the most worrying thing was who was in command of those ships, the fleet admiral; Sakazuki. Sakazuki took a snail mike and said "Straw Hats! Give yourselves up immediately, or we won't have mercy on pirates like you. You've already caused enough trouble!"