stan handsome ghost x gojo satoru (NSFW)

stan:

gojo:

gojo:

after prom night, gojo and stan are both drunk perverts

after prom night, gojo and stan are both drunk perverts. somebody had spiked the fruit punch (it was candy's cardbord cutout). mclovin offered gojo to go in the limo with them but gojo denied, he wanted this to be a special night with stan. stan and gojo are walking down the park while holding hands. it was a dog park connected with a playground, so it was half dog park half children park. gojo loves the swings and he noticed that they had some so he quickly ran over and started to swing on it.

stan found it adorable and strangely hot, this caused him to get a boner. stan quickly ran over to the swings too and he started to also swing on it, trying his best to hide the boner. gojo started to smile - soon enough he also started to laugh.

stan looks at him, "whats so funny?" stan asked. gojo faintly smiles while looking down, "i dont know, its just fun out here." stan couldnt agree anymore, he looks up at the night sky while swinging. stan sighs, "gojo, i think i am in love with you." gojo stops his swing and after stan notices this, he does the same. gojo looks at stan completely red. stan frowns, "whats wrong? did i make it awkward" gojo whispers, "i like you too.." stan turns red and he gets up. he goes to gojo's swing and kisses his mouth, gojo kisses back and they shortly start to use tongue. it starts getting a bit hot.

gojo pulls away from the kiss, "lay down on the swing." gojo requests. stan is confused but does so. he lays down on the swing and gojo gets up. stan still has a boner so its pretty noticeable now. gojo takes notice at that and smirks, "you really want to destroy my little hole, huh?" gojo says. stan blushes, "that little hole.." gojo tears off both of their pants, but he still keeps their shirts on. gojo slowly starts to get on top of stan, and starts wiggling above his dick. they are now both on the swing. stan mones. gojo slams on top, the noise creates a loud squelch. gojo moans, he didn't think it would feel so good yet so painful since he had just slammed on top of it. Gojo was a virgin after all.. gojo thought he had a pp (prostate) problem. stan moans.

gojo begins to bounce and go up and down. he has an idea. "swing." gojo attemps to mutter out. stan knows this will be risky but he's all about that. both gojo and stan hold onto the chains on the side of the swings and they start to swing. the cold breeze that hit them was also pleasuring considering the fact that their bodies are very hot.

gojo takes off his blindfold and looks stan directly in the eyes. stan ends up cumming inside of gojo. gojo scoffs, "yowai mo~" gojo says, which means "you're weak."

https://youtu.be/DocPpfGQeOw

this turns stan on again, which gives him another boner. they continue to fuck until stan finally hits that spot. gojo moans at the feeling. stan continues to hit that spot over and over again until gojo finally cums on stans face. they stop swinging and stan has a headache due to the swings going up and down. gojo has a sigh of relief as he gets off of stan.

they get their pants on and gojo cannot walk. stan ends up giving gojo a piggy back ride to stans house. finally they get home, gojo and stan take a quick shower and end up going to sleep with each other on the bed.

THE END

THIS FANFICTION WAS MADE OCTOBER 29TH, 2021.