mclovin mc'lovin x rohan kishibe x tomioka giyuu (NSFW)

mclovin:

rohan:

giyu:

mclovin, rohan, and giyuu all walk into the limo, drunk as hell

mclovin, rohan, and giyuu all walk into the limo, drunk as hell. rohan lays down on the seats, hella passed. giyuu just needs some cold air so he goes to the fan and he feels relief due to the sudden touch against his face. mclovin sits down, feeling a little nasty. mclovin has never done a threesome before, but tonight is the night for experimenting.  

mclovin blushes and is not sure how to start this off so they just blurt, "h-hey guys.. WANNA GET DRUNK AND NASTY?! #speakingintweets." rohan and giyuu turn around at this sudden noise. giyuu blushes while mclovin throws something in the trash, does a kapow sound, and then says "haha naw.."  rohan sighs, "my apologies, but im asexual." rohan attends to blurt out, he's not into the sexy stuff. mclovin frowns, she wanted to do something with both giyuu and rohan -- that is until rohan starts to mutter off, "i may not be able to do it, but that doesnt mean i cant watch and draw." mclovin smirks from ear to ear

giyuu looks away in unison, "i've never done this before.. with anybody.." -- he starts to whisper at the end, "tried doing it with myself but - ahh nevermind." this gets mclovin even more excited. mclovin says with a sigh, "i'll be gentle.." she runs over to giyuu - this causes rohan to flinch back and he hurries up and grabs his notebook, ready to jot down ideas and draw. mclovin starts to suck on giyuu's nipples while moaning "mommy~" - although this is kind of a turn off for giyuu, its fine. 

mclovin starts to also moan "daisyy~~" which is also a huge turn off for giyuu, just moan his damn name. mclovin starts to moan, "mr. nice guy~~~" giyuu is weirded out and he stops mclovin there, "dude. come on. be normal." rohan looks in shock, he didnt write one thing down due to him also thinking this was a bit weird. 

mclovin gets angy. she's showing her love towards them and they are just angry at her. mclovin lashes out, "OH YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCHES! I AM SHOWING MY LOVE TO YOU AND THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME?! AFTER PROM NIGHT?! I DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE YALLS BITCHASS'S BUT I DID CUZ I KNEW DAMN WELL NOBODY ELSE WOULD!!!! I EVEN BOUGHT THIS FUCKING LIMO FOR YOU UNGRATEFUL SONS OF GUNS! GO BACK ON PORNHUB AND LIVE YOUR HORRIBLE LIFE YOU BEER BELLY ASS BITCH'S! NOW ARE YOU GONNA BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT IM GIVING YOU OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO CURB STOMP GIYUU'S ASS AND DOG WALK ROHAN'S?!" mclovin is furious. 

after mclovin is done with her tantrum, she looks at rohan. hes sobbing. she turns to giyuu, hes shaking in his boots, about to cry. he yells while blocking his face, "PLEASE DONT CURB STOMP MY LITTLE ASS! IT'S FLAT, YOU WOULDNT WANT TO!" he turns around for his ass to be right up in mclovins face, "SEE?! ITS FLAT!" mclovin smirks while thinking, "that little hole.." -- at least mclovin thought they said it in their mind, they actually said it out loud. rohan is writing shit down, he's having a golly old time while snickering and giyuu is just blushing.  

 giyuu takes off his pants. he already has a boner. mclovin takes off her pants, she got dem apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, got the whole club looking at her. rohan licks his lips, he takes off his coat due to how humid the limo is. he is drawing oh so much. mclovin lays down on the cold, hard floor. giyuu follows. giyuu goes on top of mclovin and they make out passionately. rohan is shocked, his mouth is wide open. "such passion!" he cant help but think, he quickly writes it down on the manga page. "truly beautiful!" he blurts out. 

mclovin looks right at rohan in the eyes, "I KNOW RIGHT!" she cant help but yell. mclovin starts giving giyuu love bites on the neck - while, of course, still calling him mommy and daisy and mr nice guy. giyuu's boner is now gone. mclovin gets angry after she quickly notices, "um.. why is IT gone?" mclovins asks. giyuu sighs while pulling away, "bruh, can you not say mommy and daisy?" rohans eyes widen, "BRO YOU CANT SAY THAT DUDE!!!" mclovins eyes are red in anger. "what did you just say to me?.." giyuu is silent. he doesnt dare to repeat what he had said. mclovin cant help but ask, "WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT?!" giyuu is, again, silent. this rages mclovin. "SPEAK UP YOU PUSSY!" mclovin yells. giyuu gets angry at the words "pussy". he is gay! he ends up yelling back, "I DONT LIKE YOUR KINKY SHIT!!" mclovin flinches back in shock and starts sobbing. rohan is silently laughing. 

mclovin starts to hyperventilating (sus). 

TBC

THIS FANFICTION WAS MADE NOVEMBER 1ST, 2021.