jolyne kujo x kurapika kurta

kurapika (hunterxhunter):

jolyne (jojos bizarre adventure):

jolyne came home home from a late night of partying with her friends. kurapika was there, waiting on the couch for her. he was worried sick. 

"where have you been?" kurapika asked. jolyne responded with, "with friends." kurapikas a bit angry and jealous. he puts up his phone to reveal jolynes snapchat story, "who are these 2 guys?" its zushi and gumball. jolyne looks away, "its not your business, anyway. why do you care?" she asks. kurapika calms down a bit, "not my business?" he asks, "what do you mean? i thought we were friends? friends would be worried about each other, correct?" jolyne is a bit weirded out. i mean, they were only doormates for 3 weeks and she didnt really think they were friends yet.

kurapika sighs, "im sorry.. i just get worried because you remind me a lot of my friend, gon. you even say 'hi my name is gon.' how can i not be reminded?" kurapika starts to sob into jolynes nasty ass partied out shoulder. smells like sex and stds. jolyne looks down. she feels bad for calling him weird. "l-listen, you should head to bed. i think maybe yeah." she recommends. kurapika wipes his tears and nods. they say their farewell's and head to their seperate rooms.

THE NEXT DAY uwu

jolyne is in the kitchen, cooking up some breakfast for her and her senpai - i mean.. doormate. anyway, shes cooking eggs and bakey. kurapika comes out of his room, "what smells so delicious?" he asks, a bit excited. jolyne smiles, "just some breakfast i've been preparing this whole morning just for the two of us." kurapika is relieved, "oh good, i am so hungry i can eat a hol' horse." ( ;) ) jolyne prepares two plates for them. she gives one to kurapika. he looks at it and screams. jolyne found it a bit rude, she thought that he screamed because the food didnt look pleasing. kurapika runs away to his room crying. jolyne sighs. what did she do wrong? she was gonna chase after him until she got a phone call. its from her boyfriend, zushi. she answers it.

the phone call:

jolyne: "hello?"

zushi: "hey jolyne it is me and gumball and we have to talk to you."

jolyne: "okayy.. what is it, my boys?"

zushi: "we wanna break up with you bye lolz."

the phone hangs up.. jolyne is left there, traumatized.  "what?!" she says out of shock. she doesnt know how to feel. she starts to stutter. kurapika comes out of his room, a bit curious.  "whats the matter?" he asks. jolyne drops the phone, "my boyfriends they.. broke up with me!" kurapika is shocked. who would dump a beautiful lady such as jolyne? kurapika takes jolyne to the couches, "its okay. they didnt mean to. they dont deserve you anyway! cant you seeeeeeee? you belong with meeeeeeeee." kurapika says. he sounds exactly like taylor swift at the end. 

jolyne blushes, "y-you like me?" kurapika nods. jolyne isn't sure how to feel about this. she just got out of a relationship for crying out loud! but then again, she always kind of felt something for the 5 foot 7 man. but, she didnt know what to do. "i-im sorry!" jolyne says and runs out of the dorm. you can hear kurapika yelling, "WAIT!" jolyne kept running as fast as she could.

20 minutes later she arrived at her calm spot. it was late at night mclovin, stan, and candy were there. "hey jojo." mclovin said. jolyne is gasping for air. candy yells, "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? god." jolyne is angry now, "i just got out of a relationship, okay?! im hurt!" she starts to cry. mclovin shots back with, "AYO YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH 12 YEAR OLDS!" jolyne realizes that mclovin is correct. she was. she realized she should go after mature men. such as 5'7 men with blonde hair, red kurta eyes, 19 years old, born on april 4th, and named kurapika. jolyne can't be any more grateful for those little rascals.

"thank you.. for everything! this was truly eye opening." jolyne said. "i have to get to him!" she burst out with energy. she ran away back to her doormate. "bro what the fuck, i wanted to get with her and you know that mclovin. you knew what you were doing." stan says. mclovin snickers and shrugs.

BACK IN THE DORM

jolyne walks in and she sees kurapika, on the couch, sobbing. he quickly notices shes back and wipes his tears, "you aint see nun you heartless." kurapika said. jolyne walks towards him. "listen.. im sorry... for everything! i was rude and i found out i do like blonde men named kurapika." she says. kurapika blushes. that was a compliment. kurapika and jolyne start to kiss. they lived happily ever after not as lovers but as brothers and jolyne has 9 kids. 

THE END 

THIS FANFICTION WAS MADE NOVEMBER 3RD, 2021.