trish una x tokito muichiro part 2

trish and tokito are walking into school hand in hand (middle school relationships). Tokito has been acting weird all day! He hasn't had his morning starbies pupuccino yet so maybe that's why. His mother was running late to work! he's been walking slower than usual. "are you okay🥺?" trish asks. tokito groans, "im feeling a bit.. queezy per say." trish gasps, "thats no good! we have to take you to the hospital prompto!" tokito gasps, "is there really something wrong with me?! am i gonna die?!" tokito starts to sob. the teachers come and long story short, he got picked up early that day. however, before he left, he said he wanted to go to the mall with trish and that him and his mommy will pick her up from her drunk abusive dads house. he said exactly that. 

after school, trish got ready. she gets a call from tokito. he's here! she rushes downstairs before her dad says, "HEY. get me an ouran high school host club shirt from that hot topic. matter of fact, add in a tanjiro pin." trish can't say no so she just nods. that will waste all her money but oh whatever, at least she gets to spend time with tokito. she rushes to the car to the back seat and she see's tokito already there, with a starbies in hand with the biggest smile. he takes huge slurps. he got the ermes from jojos bizarre adventure stone ocean volume 1 drink. trish is jelly. she wants HIM to get HER drink, not ermes!! 

trish is a little sassy now, "so.. whatchu drinking?" trish asks. tokito looks down at it, "just a starbies." he says. she giggles non chalant, "thats silly. from what i can see, you're drinking ermes from jojos bizarre adventure stone ocean volume 1 drink and NOT trish una's from jojos bizarre adventure golden wind episode 9 drink." tokito shrugs, "i was not aware you had one." she rolls her eyes, "sure you didn't know. you obviously didn't care enough to check!" 

tokito is confused on what to say. "i kind of forgot to," he continues, "sorry." trish can't help but blush, tokito apologizing like such a man is so cute and flirtatious! he's obviously trying to flirt with her just so that she can forgive him. she admires that. trish hmphs and puts in her earbuds. she listens to wannabe by spice girls and starts to mutter the lyrics, "if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends..." tokito is confused. she wants him to get with her friends: mista, narancia, and giorno? that is crazy talk!

he's not too sure if he wants to do that, does he really wanna be Trish's lover? he slaps himself, thats crazy talk, of course he wants to be Trish's lover and he will do whatever it takes. they arrive at the mall, tokito just has to ask where trish's friends are. "so where are your friends?" tokito asks. trish looks at him, confused, "what do you mean? why?" she asks. tokito growls, "you know why. just tell me." shes confused but she tells him anyway, "they are all at bucciarati's house, why though?" she asks again. tokito is tired of the act! she knows why! 

after trish and tokito are done with the mall, they drop trish back off. tokito is a little confused, trish bought something in the back of spencers for her dad but he wonders what it is. "bye trish!! see you tomorrow !! ya know, im really fond of you." tokito says. trish gasps, "you dont love me!?" she asks. analise yawns. she didnt get anything from starbies so shes tired. she oh so wished she got the izuru, abbacchio, and eferu special for limited time. "i wanna slurp it.." analise says, making slurping noises. tokito looks at his mom, confused but decides to ignore it. "that's not what i meant, trish." tokito says, "you have to believe me!" 

trish groans, "then what did you mean?" she asks. tokito is not sure what he meant. tokito remembers this song his mother was listening to on her phone, he decides to say it. "don't be shy girl, go bananza! shake your body like a belly danca." he says it with a slight lisp despite him not having it before, but that's okay. trish una boobs- i mean.. trish una dances- i mean.. trish una blushes. "okay.. i forgive you! you always know how to make me blush uwu" trish says. tokito smiles, "thanks lolz, i try i try." they wave bye and tokito leaves. however, he has to go to bucciarati's house.