nobara kugisaki x giorno giovanna

giorno (jojos bizzare adventure):

nobara (jujutsu kaisen):

giorno giovanna, a normal highschool boy. he is walking down the road while licking on his ice cream cone. cherry flavored, wanna taste? anyway, he licks it up and down, all around, to the ground. he realizes its throwback thursday. how could he forget? he throws it back for a real one on throwback thursdays. first, he has to find a real one. he see's a girl sitting on a bench with short orangish brownish hair. she also has a blue uniform. he waddles over to her like a dumb 5 year old child who lost his mom.

nobara looks at him, "what." she says. he does his cutest face, which is his normal face. "may i borrow 5 dollars? i am homeless and stinky!" he says, obviously desperate. she smells him, he has nice cologne on. "erm.. okay, fine. i need some to spare, anyway." she says. you can never be too rich! she gives giorno 5 dollars. he gasps, he found a real one. he starts to throw it back on the lady, matter of fact, he threw it back on her 10 times! what a lucky lady!

she looks in disgust and confusion. once hes done all she can say is, "what the fuck." he looks back and gives her 100 dollars for being said real one. "here! take it! its all my money!" he looks down at his melting ice cream cone and hands it to her, "take this too!!" she looks at the cone and shes just weirded out. "listen, i dont want your money or ice cream cone. you can have it." he shakes his head no, he cant just take it back. "w-well.. if you dont want my money or my ice cream cone.. then take my virginity!!" the lady looks at him weirded out until she just walks away.

giorno is furious with himself, how come the one time he finds a new friend they walk away? he usually has to throw it back on one of his friends back at school whether its mclovin, or stan, or candy even. he walks home, disappointed as ever.

AT HOME

since today is thursday, giorno had to go to dio and crona's house. giornos father is dio and crona, and his other father is bruno. the thing is, they have no interaction. they are just both his dad somehow. giorno walks in, obviously upset. dio looks at giorno, "whats wrong sun" giorno looks at him and has eyes of anger, "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU OLD FUCKING HAG!" dio frowns, "bro im just 27.." giorno rolls his eyes and runs upstairs. he tooted while running up but thats fine. it added dramatic event.

giorno rolls into his bed and sobs, "god i wish i could just stay with bruno everyday and not have to go with my stupid dumb dad who helps me all the time, dio. i just want to stay with the man who helps me all the time, too."

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

giorno walks into school to see his 3 friends - stan, candy, and mclovin. giorno sighs, "guys, i found a girlfriend that ditched me." mclovin laughs, "bet its imaginary!" mclovin cant help but yell. stan flinches back due to the yelling, candy notices this and says, "why you flinch? your dad yell at you?" stan nods and candy rolls their eyes. giorno interrupts them, "guys! this isnt time to mess around! i need my girlfriend back!" candy responds, "dudee shes just not-" in unison, the three say while doing jojo poses, "-into youuu~!!" giorno sighs, "you think so?-" the bell rings. they all run off to class. 

AT CLASS

they all walk into class, and they find out their teacher is GOJO, stan's EX BOYFRIEND. as we all know, stan, mclovin, and candy dont age, so each time they find an s/o they have to break up with them for legal reasons. stan walks in and then walks out. gojo doesnt even know stan is in his class, but we arent talking about that. giorno sits his fat badonkadonk down on the seat. it makes a loud squish. gojo claps his hands, "okay guys! theres a new student at this school! her names nobara!" nobara then walks in with 2 of her other friends, megumi and itadori.

"heres our 3 new students!" gojo yells. itadori looks sad, "wait - what about our introduction-" gojo cuts him off by saying, "okay go take a seat." giorno notices "girlfriend" from anywhere! shes a new student here! giorno gets a boner looking at her. he blushes. he continues to learn but also notices theres an empty seat next to him. nobara walks past that seat and sits 2 rows behind him. itadori takes the seat next to giorno instead, and itadori can obviously tell giorno has a boner. "bro. am i that hot?" itadori asks. giorno shakes his head no, "it wasnt for you!!" giorno exclaimed. itadori rolls his eyes, "thats what the other men said." gojo rawrs, "YALL BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UPP-" stan walks back in and gojo blushes, "hi senpai." gojo says. 

stan rolls his eyes and takes a seat.gojo find this hot and says, "hey stan- see me after class, we need to talk about your grades." they havent havent even done their syllabus yet gojo wants to talk about "grades?" giorno knows whats up and he gags in disgust. "fucking gross." he mutters.

a loud sound erupts in the classroom,  it starts to stinky. "guilty." candy says. everybody passes out with the last words they hear being, "its my personal stink bomb." before officially passing out.

AN HOUR LATER

giorno is the first one to wake up. he looks around, finding candy in the corner of the room with a cutout. this was their plan all along. giorno starts to hear some kind of skin clapping. giorno quickly looks away, knowing whats happening. his eyes land on passed out nobara. he crawls over to her. he says, "what a real one." he starts to lick her thighs without her consent. "bro what the fuck is you doin" mclovin cant help but blurt out. giorno didnt know mclovin was awake. giorno quickly stops licking and says, "its just a dream dude" mclovin says, "so if this is a dream can i summon izuru and make him break up with maki right here right now?" giorno stays quiet. "oh my lordy lord! this truly is a dream because i was thinking that you musnt speak!" mclovin dashes out of the classroom and in the halls you can hear mclovin screaming and cheering out loud. later that day, mclovin was arrested. 

anyway, back to present time. giorno continues to lick nobaras thighs--  that is until she finally wakes up. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" nobara yells while scooting away. giorno has drool all over his mouth while nobara has some on her thighs. giorno says, "bro its just a dirty dream dude, meaning we could do whatever we want." nobara pinches herself, it doesnt work. "this isnt a dream dipshit." giorno gasps at her calling him that! it turns him on. "why would you say that to me?!" giorno cries. 

nobara rolls her eyes. giorno drops his wallet, a bunch of cash comes flying out of it. "is that yours?" nobara asks. giorno nods. nobara gasps and kisses giorno. "okay we can date." nobara says. giorno is oh so happy! they end up dating but nobara is obviously a gold digger, although giorno is too naive to see it. 

THE END

THIS FANFICTION WAS MADE AT AN UNKNOWN DATE, SOMEWHERE IN 2021.