emu x hajime

emu:

hajime:

hajime:

kaito:

kaito was in his car, driving emu to the urgent

kaito was in his car, driving emu to the urgent. emu was in the back kicking and screaming because she did not want to go, "I WANT MCDONALDSSSS!" she yells. kaito just turns up the radio. "MCDONALDS NEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she screams. this just makes kaito turn up the radio even more. he's such a good dad. after a 15 minute drive, they finally arrive. emu is in the backseat sleeping with tears running down her face because she got tired from the temper tantrum. kaito looks back, aww. he loves his daughter. "Emu, time to go inside to get your insulin." he says. her eyes shoot open while gasping, "NOOO!! DO YOU HATE ME?!? HATE ME/!?1" kaito sighs, "i DON'T HATE YOUUUUU! BUT DAMN GIRL IT'S YOUR FAULT NOT MINE! I KNOW I BE BUYING YOU ALL THIS JUNK FOOD BUT YOU EAT IT ALL IN ONE DAY! I TELL YOUUUU I SICK OF TELING YOU THAT THIS FOOD IS MEANT FOR A MONTH. NOT A DAY. A MONTH! SO GET INSIDE THE URGENT CARE NOW AND GET THE INSULIN! i'll take you for frozen yogurt after!" he smiles at the end. 

emu smiles, "ok let's go." she says, getting out her car seat. "slow your rolls emu, i have to get out the wheelchair." kaito says. emu growls impatient. kaito gets out the car and goes to the trunk, whipping out emus wheelchair and putting it on the floor, rolling it to her side of the car. "get in, emu." he says. emu waddles into it, "let's go dad." she says. kaito rolls her into the urgent care, there's so much sick people.. including the three musketeers! ah, kaito remembers them. he remembers going to highschool and graduating with them in 1984. the memories. "oh hey! you guys are candy, mclovin, and stan, right? y'all don't look any different from highschool, like literally! it looks like you guys may as well be seniors again!" kaito says. emu is just playing games on his phone in the wheelchair. "woah kaito, as in 'i'll give you what you want if you pay me a dollar' kaito!?!? we all got a piece of that! WAIT A SECOND, YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER NOW!??!" the three musketeers say in unison. kaito silences them all, "that's not appropriate to say in front of my little emu." he says. emu turns her head, "daddy what do they mean when they say they got a piece of you? you look pretty complete to me!" she says.