Baby Girl // Betty x Fem!Reader

"Y/N could you please come here" Betty called out from downstairs. You quickly responded and went down. There was a big box set on the dining room table,which clearly had your name on it. Betty was sitting down behind it,barely visible because of how big the box was. You chuckled as you walked up to her.

"Did you order something?" She gave you a kiss before turning her attention back to the pancakes she was making.

"Yeah I just didn't expect it until tomorrow" looking at the label which thankfully had a fake company name,you immediately knew that you'd be keeping the neighbors up all night.

"Well I hope you're planning on sharing" She said jokingly,but you were definitely planning on it. Wrapping your arm around her,pressing your chest onto her back.

"Definitely" You whispered, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "We'll both be doing a lot of that tonight"

"What exactly are you planning?" She turned around to face you.

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you,would it." Teasing her,you lightly bit her neck. Pulling away before things could get too intense. "You'll have to wait" Taking the box you walked to your room.

Betty sat down next to you,flipping through various shows on tv. Meanwhile your mind was running wild imagining what you'd do to her later. You were so lost in your imagination that you barely noticed when she laid on top of you. But you definitely did notice when her lips brushed against your neck,making you jump slightly. Lifting her chin to look at you,you kissed her. She was quick to straddle your lap,trying to take control but you weren't gonna let that happen. Picking her up,she gasped at your sudden movement. Pushing her against the wall,kissing her neck as her legs wrapped tightly around your waist. You smirked into her neck.

"You wanna try that again baby girl?" She whined,her legs squeezing you.

"Sorry my queen"

"Too bad,I was actually planning on rewarding you tonight. I might have to punish you instead"

"Please"

"Please what? Tell me what you want."

"I want you to punish me,do whatever you want with me." She said practically begging you to take her. In seconds she was naked spread out and tied to the headboard of your bed. She looked at the fluffy pink cuffs before looking back to you,as you took your shirt off showing off your new set of lingerie.

"You like them,I got them just for you my princess" You whispered,trailing bites and kisses down her neck. Moving your hand down her body,until you reached between her legs. "I've barely touched you princess" bringing your fingers up to your mouth,licking them clean. Trailing kisses along her inner thigh,pulling away just before you reached where she needed you the most. Getting up you rummaged through the toy drawer,pulling out the new strap on. Positioning it so the tip brushes against her.

"Please"She begged her voice weak,

"Please what princess,use your words"

"Please fuck me,i want you all of you please"

"As you wish princess"You whisper into her ear,pushing inside. Grabbing her hips,which were definitely going to be bruised by morning. You let her adjust as you slowly pulled out and pushed back in. Speeding up gradually,it wasn't long before she was begging you again.

"I'm close"

"Do you think you deserve to cum tonight?" Wrapping your hand gently around her neck,with no pressure whatsoever. She squealed,the handcuffs hitting the metal of the headboard as she pulled at them. Begging you,as you pushed her closer to the edge. "Do it,cum for me" The second those words left your mouth she let go. Getting up,you put the toys away,uncuffing her before walking into the bathroom. You cleaned her,leaving stray kisses across her skin.

"Y/N?"You responded with a 'hmm' she rolled over,putting her hand on your chest. You pulled her down to lay on top of you. "Can you call me that again?"

"Call you what?"You asked "Princess?"

"No,the other one"Her face was completely red,too embarrassed to say it. Leaning in you whispered.

"Do you want me to call you baby girl"You felt her shiver,you were definitely using that later.