three

"Those who love more are loved less"

"Avery, I'm sorry okay?" Tae tries to turn my attention to him as we walk

"Avery, I'm sorry okay?" Tae tries to turn my attention to him as we walk. I don't say anything. I shouldn't even be hurt, I have no right to be hurt or mad or jealous. He found someone that makes him happy, I should be happy. But one thing I hate the most, is lying to myself that I was okay, when I'm far from okay.

He lied to me about not wanting a relationship. What the hell? No wonder he couldn't answer me straight.

Tae has been keeping his girlfriend a secret from us for 3 months. He never told me he was trying to get another girl's attention, he didn't even tell me that he liked someone. I just felt so, left out which is something we never feel between each other. It was strange, and not in a good way.

"Aves, please look at me" He says stopping me in front of me, holding both of my shoulders and looking at me in the eyes. Those eyes. Fuck.

"I-I just feel hurt, Tae. Never once did you drop a hint that you were interested in someone" I pout, avoiding his eye contact.

"I wanted to be sure that we were serious about each other before I introduced her to you. You're family to me"

Serious, huh? Damn Tae, you must really like her to even think about it like this.

"I'll be okay" I sigh, crossing my arms. He gave me a big and long hug.

"You're still the best" He whispers. "There can never be anyone like you Aves, don't forget that" He says. I wanted to let the tears in my eyes fall, and my heart felt like it just broke into a million tiny pieces. I wanted to scream, I wanted to hit him, I wanted to curse at him. But he's Taehyung, I can't do that to him.

"Whatever. So, what's her name?" I pull away to ask and we continue walking.

"Her name's Sunny, and she's actually in my Literature class"