I had it easy

When I got home from school my mom had been cooking,it was almost done but I wasn't hungry.
I was just thinking about gabby she is fucking beautiful, I couldn't get her out of my mind.
My mom and dad don't know how I feel about girls.
My dad was in the army a lot when I was little, I never really had a dad to teach me anything,because he was at war.
My mom on the other hand,she's is very strict with every little thing,but when my dad got home my mom stopped acting like that and started to give me a break, I was thankful for that.
After we got done eating, I when upstairs and went to bed, my alarm clock when off at 7:00am. I had trouble finding an outfit to wear today. I put on a gray, white, and black flannel shirt and a red, black obey hoody on with black skinny jeans with red vans. My mom dropped me off at school, I went to the office to get my schedule. "I got all the classes I wanted." I said to myself.
My first class I had was French class, I was really nervous when I walked into class
"Bonjour" the teacher said as she walked up to me.
"Hi" I said back as I walked into the classroom I took a seat and a girl behind me poked me.
As I looked back it was gabby she's said "hey beautiful girl".
I replied with a smile and said"hey gabby".
"Aww"she said sadly
"What's wrong"?... I said
"Your not shy no more....but the best thing is your beautiful,maybe you could come to the mall with me after school?...
I reply back shyly "you want to... Hang out with... me?"
"There's the shy girl... I like that one, because you don't share much right..."
"Yes I keep a lot of secrets" I said
"I think I got one figure out". Gabby said with a wink
I smiled and winked back
"That's sexy." Gabby said to me

Gabby P.O.V
I was really happy to see Ana when she walked into the room. I mean she's new and all,very pretty I could say she had it easy at this school. I'm gabby Schmidt. the it girl,every girl wanted to be like me all the guys wanted to date me. I've been in a lot of relationships. It's fun playing with someone's feelings when there new to your school.
I can tell Ana likes me and aria. I'm the it girl and Aria is my best friend, Aria and I have been friends since the 3 grade. I know Aria likes Van Klein, but Van was an outcast. Aria see him in a different way, he sits at our table because I Made him into a somebody by dating him worst 2 weeks of my life. It's feels really good to help out Aria, Van was Okay looking for me. Aria saw him as the dream boy , they have been dating for about 5 months. Aria wants his V-card,but van wants to want till the time is right.
Ana P.O.V
I honestly don't know if gabby likes me more than a friend. I don't like her... I love her.
I never believed in love at first sight but it came true I fell in love with her on November 3,2014 at 12:16 . Her friend introduced me to her , Aria that was her name she was pretty and nice. She's not my type , but I think she like that kid name... Van . he seems like a really nice guys, but like a dick sometimes because when Aria want to give him a hug he doesn't want to give her one. I think he's a jerk but that's what made him a somebody.
After French class as soon as the bell rang I ran out of the class room. I noticed that gabby is trying to catch up with me. "Why are you following me gabby" ? I asked as I'm walking to social studies class.
"Ummm ... The mall today are you still in"? Gabby said to me with a small smile.
"Yea ... I didn't forget I said.
I walked into social studies the teacher turned around and walked towards me.
"Mr.Anderson" ? I mumbled under my breath
"Hello Ms.Masterson".
"Hey "I said with a smile
Aria was in that class with me
"Hey beautiful girl". Aria said
"Hey". I said shyly
"That teacher is hot". Aria said
I laugh so hard.......

Sorry it short 😘
But comment which team are you on team
❤️Gabna❤️or team 💙Arna💙