Yes Or No, No Maybes

Ana's P.O.V
"I really don't know what to say," but more I couldn't say because gabby interrupted me
" just answer my question, you don't have to give me a thought out response." She said as she took my hand in hers. I look down toward our hand and smiled.
"Yes of course Gabby, I love you." I Said and put my arms around her neck and pull her into a long wonderful hug and I couldn't help but close my eyes when I felt her arms around my waist. I pull back and look into her wonderful light brown eyes before we both start to lean forward to meet each other's lips in a wonderful kiss.

"Get a room!!" We heard someone yell and looked behind me where Van stood with a grin.

"VAN!!!" Maseion, Aria and, Emilia shouted while they went up to him and then looked at us and smiled.
"You're a fucking dork." Gabby says as she's laughing
"I know what you are but what am I?" Van say as he has a smile on his face
"Umm... If you don't mind me asking how did you guys know we where here?" I say as I look at all of them.
"Because gabby texted me and told me that everything is okay she just took you to the cabin that she was going to use when she asked you out," Aria say as gabby looks at her with a little too much information "maybe I said a little too much." Aria say as her face get red.
"How ?," I asked with a confused face "you guys talk, I though that you guy were mad at each other?"
"Well we got over it." Gabby says as Aria nods her head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gabby's P.O.V
"How about we watch a movie?" Emilia says
"Yea that sounds good." I say as we go into the sitting room
"Emi, the keys to the car?" Van say
"Yea sure here." Emilia say as she toss her key
"Where are you going ? " I ask
"To the car we brought food," Van said as he got cut off by Aria " We already had the food for sleepover but we just bought more from the store and by the way you should lock you're door next time ." Aria said
"The door was unlock?" Ana asked
"Yea,how else would of we gotten in here?" Emilia says
"Me,being good at picking locks?" Van says as he comes in and shut the door and locks it
"What do you guy want to watch?" I say
"Oh,How about a horror movie?" Aria say and asked everyone
"I'm in." Everyone says at the same time
"Okay... How about The Conjuring?"
Everyone nods and I put the movie in and cuddle myself in the couch with Ana, Aria and Emilia were sitting on the love seat and Van and Maseion were on the floor with blankets and pillows.
When the scariest part of the movie came on I felt Ana grabbing my hand and put her her on my chest.
"You're safe babe , I'm here," I say as I move her hair out of her face " I'm sorry I forgot you don't like horror movies." I whisper and kiss the top of her head. I could feel her rubbing on my thigh and I looked if the other's notice but they were to busy watching the movie. I put a blanket over us so they couldn't see us.
"Gabby ... Don't ever say you're sorry." Ana whispers into my ear and I could feel how her finger rubbed against my pussy and I just tired not to make a noise and tried to watch the movie instead. She unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled them down and now she puts her head on my thighs. Ana pulled the blanket over her head so it seemed like she was sleeping. I could fell how she rubbed me slowly and I covered my mouth. She looked up at my and did the "shh" she looked over to the others and they are still into the movie and then she pulled my panties down and put her tongue inside of my pussy. I felt like I was going to explode, my legs started to shake as she pulled her tongue out and put her finger into my pussy again first going slow then faster and faster. My leg started to shake again and Aria and Emilia notice my legs were shaking. I gave Ana a pinch on her shoulder to signal her to stop.
"Are you okay?" Emilia and Aria asked at the same time the boys look at me.
"Ye-ah ... It's just th-is movi-e is so scary..." I whisper back trying not to scream.
"Is Ana sleeping?" Emilia asked
"Ye-ah." I said with my voice shaking
They just nodded and smiled then they continue to watch the movie. Ana stopped and looked up at me with a smirk on her face. She pulled up my panties and then my pants then she yawns causing everyone to freak out,but me.
"Oh,my god Ana don't ever do that again you scared the shit out of me!" Emilia screamed .
We just laugh me when the movie was over we walked up stairs to got to sleep. Aria and Emilia shared a bed together in the guest room and Van and Maseion brought a air mattress and set it up in the sitting room. Me and Ana were in our room and when we got into there I locked the door and Ana jumped on the bed.
"So... Did I surprise you?" Ana asked me
"Yeah,you did surprise me and I guess it's my turn." I said as I jump on top of her and kiss her with passion I look into her eyes there light brown, they get like that when she is turned on. I start to kiss her jaw line and down to her neck. She lets out small moans and as she does I suck on her neck. "Ga-b-by." She said as she voice was shaky. It made me suck even harder. She has her hands on my ass grinding us against each other. Her hips buckled, I get up and put my legs around her waist without breaking the kiss. She has her hand in my shirt, I take it off and she take off hers. I lay her back down, and kiss her even harder.I fell her tongue on my lower lip, I let her enter my mouth and I can taste her melody melon Chapstick. She takes off my bra and I take off hers. I start to kiss her neck and kiss her on the way down to her pant line.
"Yes gabby." She moans
I pull off her pants and throw them somewhere with the rest of our clothes. Now I kiss her inner thighs, I like to tease her
"Come on, gabby." She said as she looks down
With no hesitation I put my finger inside her pussy, as I pull them in and out she claws my back. And moans loudly. I go slow and then start to go faster. I pull my fingers out and start kissing her clit and licking. She grabs my hair that makes me start sucking. She moans loudly that makes me suck even harder.
"AWWW GABBY RIGHT THERE!!!!" Ana yells as she clenched the sheet
I start to suck harder as I do she reach her climax and moans loudly. I got back up and kissed her.
------------
Ana's P.O.V
she makes me want her more in lost but yet found. That was amazing, since she want to tease me I'll teach her a lesson.
-------------------------------------
THE NEXT DAY
--------------------------------------
Emilia's P.O.V
I wake up and Aria is beside me and she barely has any clothes on, I don't have much on and I barely remember anything. But I remember that we stayed up last and got drunk and came back up stairs and then everything is a blur. Aria wakes up and looks at herself and then at me and then screams witch causes me to scream and I cover my self up with the blanket and she does with a sheet as were still screaming the boy walk in with out knocking. They look at us on the bed covering up and screaming.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Van's P.O.V
Me and Maseion are laughing Our asses off when we see Aria and Emilia in bed halfway naked.
"THIS IS NOT FUNNY HOW DID THIS HAPPEN????" Aria yells as she walks in circles
"Umm ... Well if you must know since its two girls," I say as I get cut off by Aria "NOT THE TIME TO BE A SMART ASS VAN!!!" She yells
"Wow you must be really bad." Gabby says we all look at the door way and its gabby and Ana holding hands as Ana is laughing
"Yeah guess I am." Emilia says as she laughs
"Relax Aria,its not like you haven't did it before." Gabby said
"And how would you know that she has done it with a girl?" Ana says as she looks angry.
"I don't know." Gabby says as her face turns red
"Umm... Sure." Ana says as she laughs
"Well let's not make this awkward, and just forgot about this." Maseion say as he has one of his Maseion charm smiles.
"Yes I can,but I don't have no clue what happened?" Emilia say
"Exactly." Maseion says
"Okay." Aria and Emilia said
"Now let's go eat." Gabby says as we all nod
----------------------------------------------------
Aria's P.O.V
We got out to eat to a restaurant, It was fantastic but all I could think about was gabby.
I've been in love with her since third grade. She's been there for me ,like really there for me. I need Ana out of here so I can have her back. I know,I know that letter still means something to her.
-------------------------------
Ana's P.O.V
After breakfast Van, Maseion, Aria and, Emilia go look for jobs at the mall. They made a deal who ever gets the least applications have to buy us all lunch after we meet back up at the food court but me and gabby will meet back up with them,While me and gabby go to the store to buy stuff for the house. Me and gabby get into my car and drive off to the store. When we get there I get a cart. We walk in and gabby pulls out a long list of things for us to get.
"Neat freak?" I say as I laugh
"No I just made us list of things to get." She says as we go into an isle
"You know I'm a neat freak." I say as I see her bite her bottom lip
"I am too." She says as she flashed her dimples at me.
"Sure you are." I say as we get food
After an hour of carts is fill and it's time to meet the others at the mall.
As we go to the cashier, I see the guy check me out.
Gabby when to go get something.
"Hey." The guy says in a flirty way
"Hi." I say as I'm hoping that gabby with hurry up and come to me
"Are you new here?" He says as he was ringing up my food
"Yes I'm Ana Masterson." I say
"I'm Jake Johnson people just call me JJ," jake said " Well since your new here I'll give you a application for you." Jake said as he gave me it
"Who is this babe?" Gabby say as she puts her hands on my waist
"Babe this is Jake, Jake this is my lover Gabby." I say as gabby kisses me I could tell she was jealous.
"Oh, nice to meet you." Jake says as he's done
I paid him and we push the cart to the car and put all of it into the trunk
"Jealous much?" I say as we get into the car.
"No it's just I don't want you to be anyone's but mines." Gabby says as she puts her hand on my thigh.
"Don't worry." I say as I look at the lust in her eyes.
We pull off and drive to the mall.
I see Emilia,Aria,Van and, Maseion sitting down and talking as we walk up to them they hand us application.
"Here one for the coffee shop I already got a job there." Emilia says
"Thanks Emilia." I say
Aria hands one too gabby. "This is for a clothing store and I already got a job there." Aria say as she smiles.
"Wait how are you guy going to get a job here if you don't live here?" Gabby says as she looks confused.
"Well who said that?," Emilia said "we're like family Gabby I'm gonna be here till you're mom approves of your love life." Everyone nods
"Thank you so much but, I don't think my mom will ever approve of this." Gabby says as she starts to cry.
"Well we do and that's all you need." Van says as he gets up out of his chair and hugs gabby then we all get up and hug her.
"Me and Maseion got jobs at foot locker, discount bitches on shoes!" Van says as we all laugh
---------------------------------------------
Gabby's P.O.V
I love Ana, I think I need to tell her the truth about me and Aria about our past. But
then sometimes it's better to tell a pretty lie then the ugly truth,at the same time I don't want her to find out on her own. Aria has been acting weird lately but I really don't care just glad to have her back in my life. And Emilia too even though I put her through a lot.
Since me and Ana didn't get application our self we bought everyone lunch.
As me and Ana fill out our application we go to different places.
I walk into the clothing store with Aria
"Hey Aria back so soon?" The lady at the counter says
"Yes this is my friend gabby and since you guy are new to the mall we're looking for jobs." Aria says
"Okay Aria you already got one but your friend here?" The lady says
"I'm gabby nice to meet you."I say as put my hand out.
"I'm Ashely the manager and if you don't mind can I ask you a few questions?" Ashely says as she shakes my hand
"Yea sure." I say
"Are you shy?" Ashely says
"No." I said
"Say I want to go on a date with an older person, I want to look nice and sexy, help me find an outfit in ten minutes." She says as she starts a timer
"Okay." I say as I look around the store. I grab a black dress with a gold necklace and bracelet and hand it to Ashely
"7 minutes, not bad and the outfit is nice, you're hired,"Ashely says "you'll work with Aria on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and, Sunday."
"Thank you so much." I say as me and Aria walk out of the store.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emilia's P.O.V
me and Ana are at the brew it's a coffee shop.
"Hey Jackie." I say
"Who this?" Jackie says
"I'm Ana Masterson." Ana says
"Nice to meet, you and you're hired." Jackie says
"What you didn't even look at my application?" Ana say
"I know I didn't but your with Emilia and I trust her, I'm not here on Monday,Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday so those are the days you guys will be working." Jackie says
"Thanks Jackie." I say as I look at Ana
"See you next week." Jackie says
As we left I see Gabby and Aria walking towards us.
"I got the job." Gabby says as she smiles
"Me too." Ana says
-------------------------
Gabby's P.O.V
We go back to the house and Van and Aria and Maseion and me are gonna go to a carnival by the lake. But Ana and Emilia are tired and want to sleep. I told Ana to call me if she needs me to come home.
-----------------------------------------
Ana's P.O.V
Everyone left to the carnival. So I went down stairs to make me something to eat. While I was cooking I felt hands around my waist I smile as gabby put her hand over my eyes and kissed me. When gabby took her hand off my eyes, it wasn't gabby it was Emilia. I was pissed.
"What the hell Emilia, I'm dating Gabby!" I yelled
"Shh... It's just practice for you and gabby." Emilia says as she leans in to kiss me
"Just ... Practice." I say between kisses
-----------------------------------------------
[A/N]:
IS ANA STILL INTO EMILIA ?...
WHAT ABOUT ARIA AND GABBY?, ARIA'S FIRST LOVE WHAT IS ARIA WILLING TO DO FOR GABBY?