Our Secret Paradise

Emilia's P.O.V

Ana and I have been at this hotel for about two days. I'm not complaining I like that little things she does for me like before I wake up so get something for me to eat, we watch movies and she cuddles with me. I could get used to this.

—————————————————————————————————————-

Ana's P.O.V

I think I'm broken inside, I mean yeah I still love Gabby but it seems like she moved on Van send me and picture of Gabby with some guy , holding hands. I'm doing everything possible to get my mind off her. And the worst thing is I broke up with her. So I shouldn't feel sorry or bad about what I did, but on the other hand I should of gave her a chance to talk I'm not any better than her I kiss Emilia and then ran away with her. I wanna go home a hug my mom and dad. I miss them like crazy I mean they know where I am but I just said I needed time alone to figure out myself. I know, you probably think we'll if you like girl then you're a lesbian. But it takes time to except who you are , like it doesn't just effect the people in your life, but you too.

I walk back into mines and Emilia's room with a tray of food. I set the food on the bed but I don't wake her up, she look beautiful when she's asleep and when she's awake.

She flutters her eyes open.

"Good morning beautiful." I say as I put her food by her

"Good morning," she says as she sits up and put the tray on her lap. "Thanks for the food." She said as she eats

After she done eating she put the tray on the table and goes to brush her teeth when she's done she comes back out and grabs some clothes.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Emilia says as she walk back into the bathroom.

A couple minutes after she came out with a black crop top and black spandex. She looked so sexy I just wanted to kiss her.

—————————————————————————

Gabby's P.O.V

*DREAM*

"Hey baby." Rachel says

"Your here, where have you been Rachel it's been eight years, since you been gone just come back home." I say as I start to cry.

"I'm dead remember, and I'm gonna tell you once again that you need to tell the truth and stop putting up your shield when you let someone in, baby I know I'm the first person you share your feelings with but I'm sorry I'm dead move on Gabby." Rachel said

"Remember for your birthday you and I when to a hotel and that's when you told me you liked me more than a friend." I said as a weakly smiled

"And when we got home you told your mom that you love me and then our parents made us stop talking to each other ." Rachel said

"Yes, I remember." I said

*FLASH BACK*

"Let's go some where far away from here Gabby, if our parents really love us then they will try to find us." Rachel said as she opened the window it was dark outside. This was a week after we weren't allowed to talk to each other.

"Where will we go and how long?" I asked

Rachel kiss me.

"Don't worry about it we'll be safe." Rachel says

"Okay." I say as I kiss her

We climbed out of the window, and walk across the street I stopped in the middle of the street and zoned out and a car was speeding down the street and Rachel pushed me out of the way and got hit by the car. I was crying my eyes out and then my mom came out of the house and called the police after a while they came and the man was drunk. They took him to jail and I wishing I wanted to die and be with Rachel.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I woke up crying , I miss her so much I love her still till this day.

——————————————————————————————————————-

Aria's P.O.V

Gabby has been in her room all day and listening to Sam smith. I'm worried about her I kinda feel bad for pushing Ana away but she with Emilia and black hoodie keeps texting me and threading me. I just wish I could tell Gabby about black hoodie but I can't because he/it/her said they kill me.

——————————————————————-

Van's P.O.V

"I know you wanna kiss me." Jake says as he puckers his lips

"How did you know I wanted to kiss you?" I asked

"Because you keep staring at my lips," he says in a sexy tone "so what do you like most about me, is it my sexiness or my whole body?" He says as he kissed me

"Everything about you Jake." I say

"Really." Jake says

"Yes baby." I say as I kiss him

"Baby?" He asked

"Yes baby." I say as I kissed him again

I miss Maseion so much but I really like Jake but I fell like Jake is hiding something from me.

———————————————

Ana's P.O.V

Emilia and I are watching the notebook and cuddling and eating popcorn. She look up at me and put her head on my chest. She look up at me and then looks at my lips. She kisses me with passion and I do the same and kiss her hard. As the kiss got heated I flipped her over and start to kiss her neck she lets out small moans. I stop and just lay with her.

"I just wanna let you heal and then you to be happy Ana." Emilia says

"I like you but I don't want to date you not, well not now I just got out of a relationship." I say as I kiss her forehead and we continue to watch the movie.

"I love you Ana and I can wait for you." Emilia says as she scrunches her nose.

"How long can you wait?" I asked

"For you... a life time Ana." Emilia says

————————————————————————————

[A\N]: HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER AND THINKING ABOUT TO WRITING A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK BUT AFTER A WHILE? BUT ANYWAY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT LOVES 💋❤️