:)DAZED AND CONFUSED):

Gabby'a P.O.V
the next morning after I got up early to make breakfast for Ana. I don't know what we are but I think I'm falling I love with her. It's like everything she does make me feel like my heart is going to explode inside me. When we had sex I'll be honest she wasn't the first person I had sex with. I gave it up to her and I will again and again but only to her. I felt like she was the one who I gave up my V-card to. Today I just want to go out with her.
As I'm making breakfast I feel hands around my waist I look behind me and its Ana.
"Good morning beautiful." I say as my face flushed
"Good morning Ms.perfect." Ana say as she kisses me on the cheek.
We eat breakfast and start to plan out our day.
"I'm gonna go get some clothes from my house I'll be here at 3." Ana says with food in her mouth.
"Okay I'm gonna go shopping and I'll be here before 3 so far you can get into the house." I say as I put my plate into the sink.
We both get ready, Ana leave in her car and I left in mines.
------------------------------------
Aria's P.O.V
I'm still sad about what happened a couple of day ago Ana hasn't responded to none of my text messages or hasn't called me back. I look at my diary as I look through the pages and see the day Ana told me she liked me I look at it " today was a good day especially when I told Ana that gabby didn't have feelings for her. It was a lie gabby doesn't chase after someone if she doesn't like them. I have Ana eating out of the palms of my hands. After I'm done reading it I start to cry and throw the book across the room. Why did I have to be such a bitch and be selfish . I love her and nobody will take that away from me. I hear a knock on the door I run down stair thinking it was Ana, but it was Van.
"Hey." Van says as he walks in
"Hi." I said sadly
"Why such a long face?" Van says as we sit down on the couch
I told him everything.
"I'm totally fine if you don't want me and Maseion to come over for the date I had plan, if you need to be alone I'll think of something else." Van says as he walks towards the door
"No I'm fine you can still have your date in my backyard." I say as I give a weak smile.
"Thank goodness... I didn't know what I would of done but come on we have till 3:30 to get ready for my handsome date to be here." Van say as he's face flushed.
"I'm happy for you, and to be honest it's nice to have someone to talk to ... And you and Maseion are goals!" I say as I laugh
"Yes I know right but come on we have to get ready." Van says
-----------------------------------------
Ana's P.O.V
I get on my car smiling about me and gabby. I don't think she's into me but we had sex so I don't know. Like are we friend with benefits? I'm not going to lie but I'm falling for her.
As I start the car as I get a text.
Aria: hey I'm sorry just stop by please just come by my house to get your things and so I can talk to you I miss you Ana.
Me: whatever
As I drive up to my house I open the door and my mom and dad aren't there. There on Some business trip. They'll be back next week Sunday but for the meanwhile I'll be staying with gabby.
I grab a couple of clothes and leave its 3:00 and I go to Gabby's house.
--------------------------------------------------
Van's P.O.V
I am to excited to see Maseion today,it will be one month for us it is really nice of Aria to have me and Maseion here for our date. Everything is set up I'm so nervous what it he doesn't like it?
I put on a blue button up shirt and black skinny jeans with blue vans.
I'm so happy to see Maseion and I'm scared of what he will about our date.
----------------------------------------
Maseion's P.O.V
I get into my car and I'm nervous to met Van today I got him a gift I hope he likes.
I got dress in Black jeans and a gray tight V-neck. It takes 10 minutes it get to Aria's house. I park and walk up to the door. And knock Aria opens it.
"Hey." Aria says as she invites me in.
"Hey how are you?" I say as I look at myself in the mirror.
"Don't worry you look fine."Aria says as she gives me a weak smile .
"Thanks just a little nervous." I say as my handsome boyfriend walk to me a kisses me
Aria goes upstairs "I'll leave you to love birds alone." She says as she smiles
"Thank Aria." I say as I smile she smiles back and goes into her room.
"So what did you make for me babe." I say as my face flushed
"Something come on everything is out side." Van says as he grabs my hand and walks me to the back yard.
"Is is amazing babe I love it!!" I say as I jump up and down
"I'm sorry if I kill you... I cooked and my cooking is bad." Van says laughing as he puts his head down
I put my finger on he's chin and made him look up "you won't kill me with your cooking." I say as I laugh and kiss him
After we ate we when to go watch a movie in the living room. I cuddle up by him with his arm around me and my head tucked into his neck this felt perfect.
"Before you put on the movie I have something for you." I say nervously
"What is it?!" Van say jumping up and down
-------------------------------------------------------
Van's P.O.V
"I know it only been a month." Maseion say I he got on one knee
Oh my omg is he gonna propose to me!! I say in my head
"I want to be able to go out in public with you so I'm gonna quit teaching at Hollow High and teach at East Middle High. I promise that I'll be there went your sick, unhappy. I promise I'll never hurt you again, I promise to be by your side through good and bad day. If you accept this ring I will change for you." Maseion say as he's still down on one knee.
"Yes you had me at hello." I says as he's tearing up
"I love you Van." Maseion says as he kisses me
"I love you too." I say between kisses
As the kiss got heated we stumbled into Aria's house still kissing we make our way to the guest room. I close the door behind me and lock it, as we lay down he plants soft kisses on my lips
"Are you sure Aria is fine with us being here?" Maseion say as he's kissing me
"Don't worry baby." I say as he kisses me
I kiss him deeply and passionately, savoring for the feel of his lips. He moan softly, kissing me back as equally as passionately. His arms went around my waist, pulling him roughly against me. I cupped his ass and pulled his dick into mines, a soft gasps leaving our lips as are erection brushed through the thin material of pants. Maseion grabbed my leg and hiked it over his waist, sliding one of his thighs in between my hard dick and shoving his hips closer to increase the pressure of our dicks pressing against each other. I moan with pleasure, my hips bucking helplessly against him. We began grinding
against each other slowly trying to make it last. He pushed his thigh up, pressing hard against my throbbing erection, making me whisper in need. I did the same to him and groaned against my lips. Our slow sensual kiss soon became hot and desperate, as we began rocking impatiently against each other. I gasped, clutching his hips, making him rock harder and harder against me.
"Yes,yes!!" I panted hoarsely, rocking my hips with his,feeling my pleasure building. I got on top of him and quickly got rid of our pants. I grabbed his dick, about to push it inside me when he suddenly stopped me.
"Wait.'he said as he was panted, with a trembling voice "I want you inside me."
I looked up at him surprise. I saw a blush creeping up to cover his neck and face and I could feel my face heating up too. "I want to know how it feels." He blurted out quickly " you seem to like it a lot."
I blushed even harder, OH HELL THIS WAS EMBARRASSING
"Are you sure." I ask
he nodded.
I swallowed hard. It was his first time, my first time too and I felt my heart beating fast. The though of having him I was scared that he would find some. BUT HE WAS MINE.
I slid my finger into his mouth. He gaze locked with mine as he began sucking and licking them, until my erection was throbbing in pain. I quickly slid my wet finger out of his mouth and when down to his dick and rubbed his hole. He trembled and teased against my touch.
"Relax." I say
"It feels kinda weird. He say as he looks down to me
"Doesn't it." I replied lightly and cupped his hips. Inch by torturous inch. My teeth clench hard as his tightness envelope me. FUCKING HELL, I've never felt anything this good in my life.
---------------------------
Gabby's P.O.V
Aria texted me
Aria: she mines
Me: bye fake ass
Aria: you'll see
Ana hasn't came back, something probably came up. I'm fine I trust her.
----------------------------------------------
Ana's P.O.V
I think I kinda over exaggerated with Aria so I'm gonna go get my stuff and apologize to her. I get to aria's house and I knock and a few minutes after Van comes to open the door he's in his underwear and Aria walks out of the room with a crop top and short shorts.
"Wow you moved on really quick." I say as I walk away to my car
"Ana wait it not what it looks like!!" Aria says I she's crying
"Stay the fuck out of my life in already taken." I yelled
______________________________
[A/N]: THANKS FOR MY 800 VEIWS
LOVE YOU GUYS
DO YOU THINK ANA WILL FORGIVE ARIA ?...
WHAT GONNA HAPPEN WITH ANA AND EMILIA?...
WHO WILL ANA CHOOSE TO BE WITH?...
COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IS GONNA GET ANA !!!!!