❤️LOVE OR LOST

Gabby's P.O.V
It's been 3 day since I've seen Ana. I think I'm falling in love with Ana but what about Aria, I'm still think about what she saidto me "she's mine". I have sex with her so she's mine. I mean I don't claim her but I love her before I met her I was a bitch, but now I'm getting soft. I don't care if it ruins my reputation as the it girl. All I want is Ana. I think I'm gonna go talk to Aria today,I need my bestfriend back in my life.
----------------------------------------
Ana's P.O.V
Today I'm going to meet Emilia. She text me telling me to meet her at the fountain at the beach at 1. I'm kinda nervous and I'm still thinking about what happened with Aria I didn't think she'd would have sex with Van. I take a shower and get ready I put on dark blue jeans and blue,white and, purple flannel with a white V- neck shirt, with tan timberlands. I look at my phone and it 1:30. OH SHIT IM LATE I get into my car and drive off as soon as I get to the beach I get out of the car and run to the fountain. I see Emilia there she looks bored I seek up from behind her and grab her by the waist.
"Guess who?" I whisper into her ear as I smirk
"Ummm let's see are you a girl?" Emilia say as she turns around.
Her face is close to mines, I feel her breath against my face, as the minty fresh breath hits me, I smile.
"What are you smiling about?" Emilia says as she puts her hands on my neck.
There's silence between us after Emilia looks away, she starts to get dangerously close to me again. We both gasp slightly and when her lips are inches away from mines. I feel my breath become rapid and loud. I've never got this wet, no even when me and gabby kissed it was so sloppy,But I was turned on by her.
"I'm gonna have to show you something." She whispered huskily and touches my lip with her own slowly, deliberately,softly. I silently moan into Emilia's mouth.
"S... Sorry." I shutter as we pull apart
"For what?" She says as she looks deep into my eyes
" I...I..."
"You're ok." Emilia reassures me diving back forward. Her hands grab my ass and tangles in my hair as she presses me against the wall by the fountain and kisses me hard.
"Wait." Emilia breaks and steps back. I start to catch my breath, dangerously close to losing all sense of control.
"Show me how you feel." Emilia breathes nervous for once.
I walk forward and I'm pretty sure Emilia can see hesitancy written all over my face while my hands shake. I don't touch Emilia really. I just step in tilt my head down and let our lips find each other slowly and curiously. But I become more sure that people are watching so I pull away before we go to far.
"Come on let make a day out of this." Emilia say as she gives me one of her signature Emi smile.
"Okay but I have to be back before 5." I say as I smile
"Okay you have a deal." She says as she walk to her car
We went to lunch and just talked, it was amazing. In the back of my head I kept thinking about gabby. And what Aria say about Emilia and Gabby. After lunch I go to my car and give Emilia a hug and before I leave I look at my phone.
Gabby😘: hey we should hang out since we're on winter break now.
Me: yeah sounds like fun,I'll be there around 6 sound good
Gabby😘: perfect and I'll be waiting
Me: bye love you
Gabby😘: love you too bye
--------------------------------
Aria's P.O.V
I've been crying all day and Van and Maseion left my house yesterday after what happen . Van has been texting me all day seeing how I am doing I just text him back the same thing every time he ask " I'm fine." , but really I'm dying in the inside. I get lost in my thoughts but then I here a knock on my door. I run down the stair but as I look into the mirror I look horrible so I put on a red nike jump suit. And go down stair to open the door. As I open the door my jaw drops to the floor. I'm shocked why is she here I though she hated me?
"What are you doing here?" I say nervously
"I know where no as close as we used to be, but I want my bestfriend back into my life. After what happened about Ana... We kinda went our separate ways, I'm tired of no talking to you at school and you not sitting with me at lunch." Gabby says as she hugs me tightly.
"I miss you so much." I say as I hug me tight
"Me too." She says
As we pull away from our hug we start to talk about what we have been doing since we slip up and I told her about what happened 3 days ago and she totally get me and she asked me if I want to hang out with her since it's winter break.
"Yes I'll hang out with you." I say as I try to act cool
"Stop trying to act cool." She says as she laughing
"I'll be by your house around 6 and can Maseion and Van come ?" I say hoping she'll say yes
"Of course what kind of question is that?" Gabby says
"Maybe we should get the whole gang back together?" I say
"You mean Emilia,you and,me ?" Gabby says as she looks dead I into my eyes
"Yes silly." I say laughing
"That would be nice and than we can finally tell Ana about us." Gabby says
"Umm... Gabby she already know and she's fine with it." I say as I'm scared of her reaction.
"What do you mean she already knows?" Gabby says angrily
"I told her and she's find with what happen last summer." I say as I look into her eye
Gabby takes a deep breath and looks clam.
"Ohh... I thought you told her about us?" Gabby say as she smiles
"Never in my life we made a promise to never tell anyone." I say
"I know we promise but we're gonna have to tell her one day." Gabby says as she looks down on the ground as I walk up to her and hug her tightly I whisper into her ear
"She won't have to know about us."
As we let go of each other gabby walks to the door and opens it and looks back.
"I'll see you at 6, I'll text everyone to come to my house." Gabby says as she closed the door. As she leave I start to pack and I look at the letter gabby gave me in freshman year when we were dating
" dear Aria,
I hid this for you and hoped you find it when the time is right. I just wanted to say I love you and you are my EVERYTHING. Hopefully we're still together or bestfriends again I remember in when I first saw you in 3 grade and those boy were bullying you because you dressed like a boy. I kinda liked you back then but I help you so I'm 4th grade you were hot and everyone liked you and remember in 7th grade when you told me you like me more then a friend. I didn't know how to react to that so I told you I didn't like you, but then in 8th grade I told you I liked you, but you were dating jake. I was mad when I saw you kiss him at my basketball game and when it was only 10 seconds on the clock I turn to see if you were cheering me on but instead you were kissing jake. I tried to refocus and I took the shot and missed. I remember that everyone was mad because we couldn't go to the finals. But anyway I wanted to say I love and always will."
"P.S
-3 shots
-2 hearts
-1 dream
I love you ~ gabby
After I'm done reading it I smile to myself and finish packing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gabby's P.O.V
When I get home Ana is there on my porch.
"Hey." I say as I walk up to her
"Hey where have you been I've been here since 4 ?" She says as she hugs me
"I had to handle some things sorry." I say
"It's fine I was just worried about you." She says as she holds my hand
"Well I invite people to our sleepover so let go get some things from the store." I say as she nods as we get into the car we drive to the grocery store as we walk in we are holding hands. We go into the candy isle. I grab 5 bags of chips and we grab a lot of candy and put it into the basket.
"Are stomachs are going to hurt after tonight." I say as I laugh
"I know but we should get some ice cream." She say as we walk to the ice cream isle, when we turn the corner Gabby's mom look at us.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ana's P.O.V
"Gabby." I whisper as were still holding hands
I look at her and then look at our hands. She lets go as her face gets red.
"Gabby come on where going home now!!" Her mom yelled and grab her hand as they walk she mouths "text me ."
I go to pay for the food and drive home as fast as I can. I stopped at my house and text her.
Me: I'm sorry gabby
Gabby😘:it's fine
Me: well I love you and nothing will break us apart I promise
Gabby😘: take me home
Me: okay at 11
I knew exactly what gabby was talking about, and I also knew that if her mom took her phone, she would have no idea what she was talking about.
Gabby didn't reply,so I figured that her mom was talking to her and probably grounding her for life.
------------------
Gabby's P.O.V
At that moment,my door opened and my mom stood there. I looked at her unsure of what to do.
"How could you do this to your father and I ?" She stood in the door way
"Mom, love is love . It doesn't matter who your with." I answered.
"Your ruining this family!!!" She yelled
"It's not a disease mom!!" I explode, "it's not like you can cure me!!... IM NOT GOING TO STOP LOVING HER NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!!!" I yell as I felt a tear run down my cheek.
" No, your father and I are going to get you help. For now I'm cutting all contact with you and Ana so hand me your phone and your laptop and before you even say this is unfair, you should know you're dad agrees." My mom held out her hand and I angrily toss her my phone.
She was treating me like a child , she didn't know how much Ana and I meant to each other.
My mom slammed the door shut and I threw my head back on my bed, landing in the softness of my pillow. Why couldn't my parents just understand?
I turned over, curling into a ball. I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the tears fall over my eyes. My warm tear slid down my face and made a wet spot on my pillow. But I didn't care all.I just wanted to be with Ana.
I glanced at my clock and its 5:00, I still have 6 hours till I could see Ana. I let myself drift to sleep, this afternoon was very stressful and I had a long drive ahead of me .
I toss and turn in my sleep, I was dreaming that I was moving because my parents were making me. I woke up with cold sweat and when I look at my clock it's 10:30.
I grabbed my over night bag and packed up all the clothes that could fit. I then I grabbed my black timberlands and my tan ones and put them into my bag and grabbed all my necessary toiletries.
I then change into some black skinny jeans and a dry fit t-shirt. I threw on my black and white Nikes and put my hair up into a ponytail. I unlock my window, grimacing as the lock made a clicking sound. I slit it opened as sneaky and quickly as possible.
I glanced at my clock it was 10:55 I had 15 minutes till until Ana would be there.
I climbed out of the window, my shoes scrapping against the side of the house.
I tensed,waiting to hear any signs of movement. I didn't hear any, so I threw my bag over my shoulder and made my way to my car.
I was instantly grateful for parking at the side of the house instead of right in front.
I silently congratulate myself and put my keys in the ignition. The engine sputter to life and I quickly sped off.
I clenched my fingers on the steering wheel to keep them from shaking. I drove down Ana's street and then killed the lights and stopped at the side of her house. I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel impatiently. My heart rate rising quickly as each minute passed.
Finally, I saw a figure turn the corner of her house. I placed my hands on the steering wheel again as the passenger car door opened.
"You got the message?" Ana asked breathlessly and threw her bag into the back of my car. I just nodded as she sat down.
I drove off before I spoke "that was crazy."
"Yeah no kidding, I'm just glad we're getting away." Ana say as she holds my hand
I drove in silence for a while. I could tell she was wait I got for me to say something.
"Hey babe, it's going to be okay. They can't tear us apart." She says as she placed her hand on my thigh and I took a deep breath.