Landed.

-

Landed.

We landed in California,Sacramento , it took no more than 15 hours. The flight consisted of crying children, and well dressed women. I spent my hours listening to music and playing games on my phone. It was the usual, until my butt began getting agitated. As soon as we got off I felt sick. My mom looks at me and asked "Are you okay"?
I reply "no I'm not ".
Moms says "relax I think your gonna like it here",with a really big smile
A car comes to pick us up from the airport as the man in the black car drives up and stops. He gets out of the car and open the back seat car door then,He introduced himself "hello Mr and Mrs.Masterson,I'm Tyler you driver today, your car will be shipped to you in 3-4days. My dad said hello nice to meet you,this is my wife Karen and my daughter Ana as we get into the car it was about a 20 minute ride to our new house. The 3 trucks are there and unloading our furniture.
"Welcome home". Mom says to me
"Can I go see my room"? I reply
"Yes Hun". my dad said
Mom and dad are in front of the house, my dad hugs my mom tightly and kisses her, he says to her "after 17 years of marriage I still fall in love with you". My mom said "just kiss me Nathan".
I'm in my room my bed is already set up. I put sheets on the bed and get my blanket and go to sleep.
The next day my mom wakes me up and say "get ready for school Ana".
"Okay mom". I say
My alarm clock in packed in a box somewhere. Mean while I'm looking for what I should wear today for my first day of school. Thinking about it made me gag,I felt like I was going to throw up.
My mom comes in and ask me if "I was okay"?...
I reply back "yes"and smile
"Okay Hun get ready school starts at 8:00,I know I woke you up early but I knew you'd have trouble finding an outfit for today" she said as she walked out the door
It's 7:30 "I'm ready mom"!!! I yelled
"Okay Hun I'll be in the car ". My mom said
It took us about 20 minutes to get to my new school,we got to the school as my mom was trying to find a place to park.
I say to my mom "I'm scared"..
"It's okay Hun I know it's hard to try new things"she said in a comforting voice
We walk into the school together,my palms are sweaty.
A man starts walking towards me and my mom.
The man said "hello I'm Mr.Begos your consider I do meet for new students,your name is"?...
"I'm Ana Masterson nice to meet you","I'm Karen Masterson I'm sorry I can't stay for the tour around the school I have to go to work". My mom said
"It's fine mom"
"Have a good day Hun I love you"as she kisses me on the forehead.
"Shall we get started then Ana"?... Mr.Begos says
"Yes". I said to him
It took us about 30 minutes to walk around the whole school,people kept looking at me when I'd walk into the classrooms.the whole day I stayed in the office and planning out my schedule. "I plan to take music,art and French ". I say to Mr. Begos
"Okay Ana we'll see what hours you'll have them for".
"Thanks and when is lunch"?... I say rubbing my stomach
"You can go now if you'd like ".
"I would like to go now". We got up and he walked me to the lunch room. It was really loud in there, all you could hear was high pitched laughs and guys talking about girls and then at one table they'd talk just about school.
I thought to myself which table should I go to ?,as I got my lunch I walked by a table with pretty girls one girl caught my eye.
She was really pretty,and she was walking towards me. My palms got really sweaty, she said"hi I'm aria, are you new you look lost?"
"Yes.......I'm new". I said very shyly and moved my hair from my face.
"Shy one aren't you"? Aria reply back
"Well".... She cut me off and said " is your name as pretty as your face"?...
I could feel my face turning red. "I'm Ana Masterson".
"I'm Aria Mercado". She reply back with a wink.
"Ummm". I said as my face flushed as I was still holding my lunch
"Would you like to come sit with me and my friends we are more than welcome to have you sit at are table". Aria said
"I'd liked that" I replied back with a wink too
Aria's face flushed as I winked at her, as we walk to the table people started to stare at me and whisper thing, I heard a few say I had it easy it was given up to me.
This girl was walking towards me she was gorgeous, my face was really red I could tell I was getting hot,my palms were very sweaty.
"Hi I'm gabby"she said
In my head I said to myself hear voice is amazing and I flushed as I looked down I didn't respond back.
"Beautiful but shy.....I like that" gabby said
"I'm...." I said as aria cut me off "her name is Ana Masterson" aria said.
"Thanks aria,but I want her to tell me her name".gabby said
"I'm... Ana Masterson". I said
Lunch ended and they asked me what class do I have,but I told them I'm setting up my schedule today. Tomorrow I'll have class, my dad comes to pick me up.
"How was your first day"?
"Good if you think being in an office all day is fun". I said with a big smile on my face
"Well tomorrow is a new day". My dad reply back